No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak Very Eager To Face Delvin Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pawel Wolak Very Eager To Face Delvin Rodriguez

According to junior middleweight Pawel Wolak (29-1, 19 KOs), his next fight will be scheduled on either June 24 or July 8, and ESPN's Friday Night Fights will televise the card. Wolak says his opponent is going to be Delvin Rodriguez (25-5-2, 14 KO). The "Raging Bull" expects a very exciting fight with Rodriguez.

"This fight would be organized by Joe DeGuardia, so I expect that he will match me against Rodriguez. [Rodriguez] wants to take my place in the rankings. This is normal and I'm not afraid. Our fight will certainly be very spectacular. This will likely be a great opportunity for me to showcase myself to a large audience on ESPN. I want people to see me and for them to like my style of fighting, which is always coming forward," Wolak said. "Raging Bull." [Click Here To Read More]

Wolak is never in a dull fight, can't wait for this one.

Hopefully he slices through Rodriguez with no troubles and receives a well deserved title-shot later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      Wolak is never in a dull fight, can't wait for this one.

Hopefully he slices through Rodriguez with no troubles and receives a well deserved title-shot later this year.
      i agree i'd like to see him get his shot on a primetime slot for a belt. i saw in a recent interview where works 40 hours a week. maybe after beating foreman he won't have to work anymore.

Comment

I love this guys attitude!

Wolak has earned a world title shot, but instead of complaining because he's not getting it, he's enthusiastic about his next fight anyway.

I'm a bit worried though, Rodreguiz isn't a good style match-up for Wolak.

Comment

I seen him fight live in yankee stadium everyone thought yuri would beat him but I knew wolak style would beat yuri easy the guy just keeps coming forward delvin is a good fighter but wolak is a better one

Comment

good fight,Wolak by ko.

Comment

i would love to see arum put wolak against martirosyan in an undercard of a big fight.

Comment

Working...
              X