Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger mayweather: "they won't let margarito put no weight on"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

margs was superb. Took every punch like a man. All heart from a proud dude.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      cheato was drained.

pac looked bigger than cheato in the weighin and in the fight...explain that you ****ing *******s

dude was drained
      get this mans head out of floyd's ass fast

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
        Marg was 150 at weigh in.

He didn't gain muscle in that amount of time. If he was a solid 154 (the standard weight for the belt) at weigh in there would be an argument for uncle Rog not to b1tch.

But there was a catch weight and there isn't an argument for him not to b1tch so he should be allowed to.
        so...because they agreed to the catchweight, Roger is allowed to ***** about it and say Margo isn't allowed to put on weight?

That doesn't sound very logical to me

hahahaha

Comment

cheato was drained.

pac looked bigger than cheato in the weighin and in the fight...explain that you ****ing *******s

dude was drained
          I think you're stupid crackhead. No wonder why criminals got a stupid ***** like you

Comment

What 17 pounds , where did you pluck that from ? walking deadman that is what Margo was , just like we said he would be , Mannys is as open as a barn door against these zombies , Floyd will carve him up I wasnt impressed at all , I knew Margo was gunna be a stiff , I wanted to see Manny from a Floyd fight perspective ,,, Floyd is going to school him , boy oh boy I hope they make that fight .

Margo from the first bell to the last .

Comment

cheato was drained.

dude was drained
              hahahaha

pac looked bigger than Margo at the weigh-in AND in the fight?!

Where did you come up with that?!

hahahahaha you are really funny. you really are. so you can stop trying now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                What 17 pounds , where did you pluck that from ? walking deadman that is what Margo was , just like we said he would be , Mannys is as open as a barn door against these zombies , Floyd will carve him up I wasnt impressed at all , I knew Margo was gunna be a stiff , I wanted to see Manny from a Floyd fight perspective ,,, Floyd is going to school him , boy oh boy I hope they make that fight .

Margo from the first bell to the last .
                did you watch the PPV? i plucked that from the PPV, you dumbass

I do give Floyd good chance of beating Pacquiao but the main topic of my thread is not on who's gonna win the fight betwen Pacquiao and Floyd.

I was talking about how you stupid *****s have been brain-washed by Mayweathers who are just as stupid as you.

I personally think dolphins are smarter than you *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by jswa17 View Post
                  did you watch the PPV? i plucked that from the PPV, you dumbass

I do give Floyd good chance of beating Pacquiao but the main topic of my thread is not on who's gonna win the fight betwen Pacquiao and Floyd.

I was talking about how you stupid *****s have been brain-washed by Mayweathers who are just as stupid as you.

I personally think dolphins are smarter than you *****s.

What??? I thought that was a given around here? LMAO!!!

Comment

Lol all these maggots in the Mayweather clan trying to diminish Pac's monsterous accomplishments, hoping to prop up the ever diminishing greatness of their precious little Floyd.

Someone should tell them fights are not won outside the ring with b1tch gossip and crying. They are acting like a bunch of pu$$1es. Floyd needs to man up, or **** off and join the women's ranks so he can beat up on more women if that's the only way he can build up his ego

Comment

Fight would have been stopped alot earlier if it was fixed. Mayweathers love to talk **** from a distance. No more excuses, Floyd. Either step up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X