Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's fruity ass clothes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

style and fashion is just a matter of taste.....Danny is fly sharp dude who be "throwing that **** on".....a Philly term we use to describe a well dressed person!!...some of the **** he rocks I would rock but he's rocked some **** that I wouldn't dare rock as well

at the end of the day he's a stylish cat!!

Comment

Stylish my ass, he is trying way to hard.

He actually just looks hilarious and completely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        style and fashion is just a matter of taste.....Danny is fly sharp dude who be "throwing that **** on".....a Philly term we use to describe a well dressed person!!...some of the **** he rocks I would rock but he's rocked some **** that I wouldn't dare rock as well

at the end of the day he's a stylish cat!!
        Truly concur with your depicted post,, as if what ever we wear is like a taste only, and if we try to check the fashion style we used to wear from our childhood then its like a moment in life.

Comment

he looks like that dungeon gay guy in Pulp Fiction, all he needs now is the leather face mask. Garcia pulling an Orlando Cruz? He got the PR flag, left the rainbow flag in his handbag?

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            he looks like that dungeon gay guy in Pulp Fiction, all he needs now is the leather face mask. Garcia pulling an Orlando Cruz? He got the PR flag, left the rainbow flag in his handbag?

he left it in a mere con's ass.

Comment

The op is fruity

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                you know he a cruz waiting to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  do you know how much designer **** like that cost? more than your income
                  Money doesn't buy class or style.

Comment

This is the most random bump in the history of NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                      well that's just because you have minimal game ie you're not balling. The best way to show that you're balling (good getting money ie rich) is to wear original/rare ****. That's what Danny's doing and he's keeping it fresh, that's why 50000 girls want to get with him. But you.. lmao
                      Is that how it is in the east coast, you have to be "ballin" to get pu55y? That must suck for the average joe...lol. And that's not fresh, that's disgusting regardless of the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X