No announcement yet.

Broner vs Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Thurman?

I'm not sure if this was posted already or not, but assuming both fighters get passed their next opponents and seeing how Thurman was pretty serious about challenging Malinaggi for his belt, do you think he'll keep up his pursuit of the WBO belt? Do you think he'll call out Broner, or switch his focus to another belt?

Let's say this fight gets made, who do you think wins it?
    Broner by UD/SD
    16.67%
    Broner by KO/TKO
    13.33%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Thurman by UD/SD
    13.33%
    Thurman by KO/TKO
    56.67%

That's what I was telling people, I told them Broner was gonna have to answer to the talent at 140 or answer to Thurman, either way all is good.

Comment

Thurman wants Mayweather, but unlest he just really wants a payday, he needs to face Broner.

Him beating Broner would put him in the front seat.
      A knockout puncher, undefeated, and defeated Mayweathers clone lol.

I think he will continue to go after the champ, probably Broner or Bradley, and Bradley fight won't happen.

Comment

i see gbp building up thurman to be broner's boogeyman. Thats how theyre gonna sell broner. using the floyd blueprint. "Hes unbeatable!!" .. " no wait... this is the guy thats gonna do it"... they will do that using thurman and mahtysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
          i see gbp building up thurman to be broner's boogeyman. Thats how theyre gonna sell broner. using the floyd blueprint. "Hes unbeatable!!" .. " no wait... this is the guy thats gonna do it"... they will do that using thurman and mahtysse.

if Thurman touches Broner the way Rees did, Broner's going to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            if Thurman touches Broner the way Rees did, Broner's going to sleep
            well obviously broners not gonna let thurman just tee off on him like rees.... he will be the smaller man for a change, so hell fight like it.

I honestly dont consider a thurman win as a huge accolade at this point anyway. All he is right now is a puncher.

Comment

Thurman beats him
              he might stop him, maybe on points, but he'd overpower Broner
              Paulie is a credible opponent, but not a good WW gauge
              Thurman is strong as hell, and Broner is hittable
              he's not that good with the style he desperately wishes was his own
              Broner has time to improve from where he is presently
              but if he beats Paulie and goes straight to Thurman after, he loses

Comment

Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
                well obviously broners not gonna let thurman just tee off on him like rees.... he will be the smaller man for a change, so hell fight like it.

I honestly dont consider a thurman win as a huge accolade at this point anyway. All he is right now is a puncher.

i would just because i dont think he beats Thurman at this point in his career

Comment

If Thurman gets past Chaves, I believe he would be the mandatory to the Broner-Paulie winner (someone correct me if I'm wrong). I would like to see how Broner looks at 147 before answering the question.

Comment

Thurman
                    Maidana
                    Ortiz
                    Mattysse/Garica

Broner is gonna have to face some serious punchers sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                    X