No announcement yet.

Ever been with a married woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been with a married woman?

I consider myself someone that thinks about his morals, but when it comes to ****ing a married woman I don't think there is a bigger sexual rush. I got this girl right now, I got her to move her and her kids out of her and her husbands house and in with me. I lived with her for 6 months but it didn't work out. We're better just having an affair, I think. Plus I like it better when she is sneaking behind his back to suck my dick and **** me.

I ****ed her on her husbands bed, did all kinds of things to her. She is still calling me to this day and it's been about 2 years since I started messing with her. She called me today.

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
    I consider myself someone that thinks about his morals, but when it comes to ****ing a married woman I don't think there is a bigger sexual rush. I got this girl right now, I got her to move her and her kids out of her and her husbands house and in with me. I lived with her for 6 months but it didn't work out. We're better just having an affair, I think. Plus I like it better when she is sneaking behind his back to suck my dick and **** me.

I ****ed her on her husbands bed, did all kinds of things to her. She is still calling me to this day and it's been about 2 years since I started messing with her. She called me today.
    Reprobate.

Comment

it's so fun

Comment

I done it on multiple occasions back in the early 20s, I wouldnt do it now because its just a waste and if you think youre doing anything to the guy youre dead wrong, because most guys could give a **** less.

Some I knew about, others I didnt....but if youre getting off at the thought of burying yourself in a hole some guy just greased up then you're prolly open to gangbang action and the feeling of another mans penis rubbing up against yours. ***

Comment

Nah, I don't see the appeal of married women, or stealing chicks from guys in general. If she's in a relationship, I leave it alone, unless she makes all the moves. Plenty of single girls out there, and I personally believe that if humankind is ever going to advance, we need to stop snide **** like banging each others wives/girls.

Comment

Some prick tried to get with my mother when I was at high school and my pops was in the Navy.

Thats when I started going to the gym. I got a heavy bag fitted in the house.

He stopped coming round.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
              No but when you speak to a girl in to club and she said she is married with 2 kids I do wonder if she is telling the truth or not! haha
              When chicks tell ya theyve got a man, it means they aren't interested whether it's the truth or not :P

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                Well, obviously so that they are not interested but you do wonder if they are telling the truth or not.

You know what I mean if she genuinely does or she is just getting rid. ha
                Yeah. I think it's best to never know these things. Women reject men for all kinds of reasons. They even reject men they're attracted to, because they're too tired to fuck, or because you have B.O or something.

Comment

Working...
                X