Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Arum's projections do turn out to be that wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Arum's projections do turn out to be that wrong...

If the numbers really are 650,000 buys or so someone needs to stop Arum. This guy doesn't care how much he lies as long as it gets him to look right to all of the Top Rank butt pirates out there in boxing fandom. All Arum has to do is say something like, "Pacquiao-Hatton did 1.6 million buys." Then it doesn't matter to the vocal Top Rank groupies what the truth really is.

If the buy total really is 650,000 then it's only a little bit lower than boxing writers (who mostly said it'd be in the 700,000+ range) were projecting. But all Arum has to do is make one false statement and then all of a sudden he can make a 65-35% purse split demand to Mayweather and if Mayweather turns it down Arum gets off the hook for protecting Manny from a fight against Mayweather.

35% or stay retired.. is that simple kid!

thats what happen when u stay active and fighting top qualit competition and your fights are fun to watch...

i know what u mean.. and i feel you... but arumm... also knows how to play under this circumstances.. so floyds numebrs wont meant **** to him

Comment

just like i told u in the other thread... he will say..

hey... u can still make millions with out him... so.. its my way or the highway

Comment

that usatoday article was WRONG.

those quotes for arum was from december of last year for the pac-oscar fight. he said that in reference to the pac-oscar fight right after it happened.

those quotes had nothing to do with pac-hatton.

usatoday fucked up and ran a story with old quotes. all the other papers then referenced the usatoday article pretty much duplicating the mistake.

Comment

whats the real numbers oasis?

Comment

I really dont care who gets what because am not getting any of it but why do people care if Mayweather gets less than manny or vice-versa??

Arum is a lying scum and its only when people like him goes away then boxing would have been one less of a scum.

Comment

i have insider information that states the fight did 7.8million buys..

no link needed...i work with a dude that knows a dude that is cousin's with harold lederman's neighbor...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                i have insider information that states the fight did 7.8million buys..

no link needed...i work with a dude that knows a dude that is cousin's with harold lederman's neighbor...
                Source is credible. I'm the cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by syphillis View Post
                  Source is credible. I'm the cousin.

there it is....confirmation

Comment

Wether the numbers are 200k 650k or 5million, the results of the fight are the same. Pac by brutal ko and now the king and face of boxing. Thats coming from a cotto fan. Pac and bob have the leverage in negotiations vs pgf, cotto, ssm and jmm. Live with it pac haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X