Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Google say this site is 'an Attack Site'?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why does Google say this site is 'an Attack Site'?

I use firefox, and for the last few days bs has been blocked saying it is a dangerous attack site.
    I know the bs facebook page has people experiencing the same thing.
    WTF?

Cos google got pwned in the Dome.
    Rockin'1 Rockin'1 likes this.

Comment

The advertisers that Boxingscene allows on the site sometimes have malware/spyware in their ads. I honestly don't know why Boxingscene allows that ****. Its bad for business and people's computers.

Comment

Gaddammit...for days I thought this site was hacked!!

Then I opened this site with Explorer, it was ok. Had to figure out how to get rid of the warning on my firefox.

Comment

Because the owner(s) of Boxingscene.com rather have a few more dollars than maintain their integrity by subjecting their own users to malware-ridden ads.
          Last edited by deliveryman; 01-02-2013, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah, you need to pack protection to come on here, add & pop up blockers and anti virus, once you are all locked and loaded you shouldnt come across too many problems.

I agree with what some of you guys said earlier, it makes the site feel cheap and nasty that the dodgy companies who push spy ware are allowed to advertise here, it lowers the quality of the site when its anything but a cheap and nasty website. I guess money rules though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              I use firefox, and for the last few days bs has been blocked saying it is a dangerous attack site.
              I know the bs facebook page has people experiencing the same thing.
              WTF?
              clear your cookies, temp files, etc. i think they've fixed this problem. it was addressed in comments and suggestions.

Comment

always gettin redirected on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by #tag View Post
                  always gettin redirected on my phone
                  I Phone right? Get an Android bro.

Comment

I work with ads everyday..Internet advertising and things..it's a clean commercial site with heavy restrictions on content..

we too run into clean looking ads with legit URLs but have malware in em..it's a real pain in the ass..not saying that boxingscene is clean and ****..this place is a cesspool for viruses

I've had a couple of computers crash at work..and those are all up to date with anti virus and firewalls

surf the 'scene at your own risk

Comment

Working...
                    X