Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Kell Brook: Fight Must Be in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander To Kell Brook: Fight Must Be in America!

This past Saturday, undefeated welterweight contender Kell "Special K" Brook (29-0) became Devon Alexander's (24-1) mandatory challenger with his third round knockout of Hector Saldivia.

On the same day, Alexander picked up the IBF welterweight title with a unanimous decision victory over Randall Bailey at the Barclays Arena in New York. The IBF recently announced that negotiations must begin to pit the two fighters in a US versus UK showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gotta agree with Cunningham on this one. Kell has to show he can fight outside of his home. Besides if you want the belt you have to take it. It doesn't just show up on your doorstep.

Comment

i'd love to see the fight live here in the uk think alexander would still win though i'd like to see kell put on a good performance against him dont see kell winning in the states and theres always a big chance alexander will get robbed over here

Comment

nothing wrong with that. Alexander is the champ and more proven.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          Gotta agree with Cunningham on this one. Kell has to show he can fight outside of his home. Besides if you want the belt you have to take it. It doesn't just show up on your doorstep.
          He has fought in America before and has no problem doing so.

As long as its not in St.Louis

Comment

If I were Kell, I'd come to America. I wouldn't fight in STL though.

Make Alexander-Brook on the undercard of Malingaggi-Hatton at the Barclays in February/March.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              As long as its not in St.Louis
              That's where the money is going to be at though.

With that said, I couldnt give a **** about ever watching Devon fight again. Is it me or does this dude pull his punches back before they even fully extend. That, and he has the biggest forehead I've ever seen, stop trimming that **** back.

Comment

Lay off my city!

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  That's where the money is going to be at though.

With that said, I couldnt give a **** about ever watching Devon fight again. Is it me or does this dude pull his punches back before they even fully extend. That, and he has the biggest forehead I've ever seen, stop trimming that **** back.

Been supporting Devon since he was a pup, but you are spot on here Reed. Has a lot to do with his trainer IMO.

Comment

As long as it isn't in STL then cool.

Problem now is the crowd will be **** in the US if it's in any other state, Devon has about 6 fans outside of STL.

Comment

Working...
                    X