No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marco Huck and Firat Arslan Are Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marco Huck and Firat Arslan Are Ready For Battle

November 3 has a real treat in store for true boxing fans. Current WBO Cruiserweight Champion Marco Huck (34-2-1, 25 KOs) and his challenger Firat Arslan (32-5-2, 21 KOs), a former WBA Champion, will meet at Gerry Weber Stadium in Halle/Westphalia, Germany. There are many reasons, why the matchup between the two Germans, promises to be an exciting one.

“The Gerry Weber Stadium feels like a second home to me,“ said Huck during Tuesday’s press conference at the arena. “This is where I became WBO World Champion and also defended my title for the sixth time. But this time around, I have a special goal in sight. If I should be able to defend my title for the tenth time, I will be awarded with the status of the WBO Super Champion.” If Huck is successful in his quest, he would be the first German boxer to do so. But that is definitely not going to be a walk in the park for the 27-year-old. [Click Here To Read More]

Come on Firat, you're a bum and a done bum at that. Marco by embarassing ass whooping.

Comment

Damn, why is Huck fighting this bum?

Comment

Huck will win this, but Arslan is decent and will make him work for it. Not Huck's toughest defense, but IMO, not a cupcake defense like Swamp Donkey Richards, Minto or Rossi.

Comment

Huck has had two great battles this year against top opponents. I think he's earned an easy fight to finish his year off.

Comment

Working...
          X