Collapse
No announcement yet.

films where evil triumphs over good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U guys are awful what about a movie that defies this topic "No Country for Old Men" nuff said

Comment

The Ninth Gate

Comment

zhang yi mou's hero...

4 great chinese warriors trying to unseat a tyrant... came close doing so until the realisation sets in that the tyrant is the only guy that can unify the nation at the expense of jet li... li makes the sacrifice and lets the tyrant go on with his rule...

i encourage everyone here to watch it... director zhang is a visual genius...

Comment

Drag me to Hell was good and evil wins.

I recommend Ran. Amazing movie. I watched late one night on a local foreign movie channel. It is strange being Japanese, but it kept me hooked and was quite an experience.
          Last edited by classicbuzzbox; 09-01-2012, 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

im surprised to one mentioned this

Comment

Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              how did the evil triumph exactly and did you watch before sunset?
              Just checking if someone watched it. Howd you like before sunrise

Comment

Twelve Monkeys

Comment

The Sharshank redemption. Andy dufresne was a evil bastard. He broke out prison and stole millions of dollars. That's evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Because obviously a huge percentage of the entire genre would fall into the category in question.
                    a huge percentage? You're certainly not talking about the genre across decades.

When I was growing up Horror movies where evil wins were pretty rare. has something changed recently (i'll admit, I'm not a big follower of modern Horror). ?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      Natural Born Killers
                      Wayne Gale & jack scagnetti die in the end... So the good (mickey and mallory) triumphs in the end. (one could argue that they're both necessary evil)

Comment

Working...
                      X