No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Jessie Vargas on The Win Over Narh, The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Jessie Vargas on The Win Over Narh, The Future

Ryan Burton catches up with undefeated welterweight contender Jessie Vargas to discuss his recent win over veteran Ran Narh at the Thomas & Mack in Las Vegas, some future possibilities and more. [Click Here To Read More]

I got your next opponent right next to me! His name is Ray Robinson the 147 USBA champ! He just destroyed the man you had trouble with last night by koing him in the 7th! Vargas is the mandatory for the USBA 147 lb strap and my man Robinson wants the fight bad! So if Vargas people see this get a hold of Dave Taberi of Champs Management and set it up! Ray will go to the moon or the backyard to school this chump! Step up Vargas...will you? Let's get this **** on! :boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ghphilly View Post
      I got your next opponent right next to me! His name is Ray Robinson the 147 USBA champ! He just destroyed the man you had trouble with last night by koing him in the 7th! Vargas is the mandatory for the USBA 147 lb strap and my man Robinson wants the fight bad! So if Vargas people see this get a hold of Dave Taberi of Champs Management and set it up! Ray will go to the moon or the backyard to school this chump! Step up Vargas...will you? Let's get this **** on! :boxing
      Who the **** is Ray Robinson??? i just check Robinson record and he looks like a Club fighter to me...Do you think Top Rank will ever do a fight for Vargas vs Robinson?No chance because Robinson is a club fighter and also can't sell tickets.Nobody want to watch Robinson..he is not a good fighter anyway

Comment

Working...
      X