No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Respects Cotto, But Feels He Can Be Tricked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Respects Cotto, But Feels He Can Be Tricked

Floyd Mayweather Jr insists he has the ultimate respect for May 5 opponent Miguel Cotto - but is supremely confident he will extend his record to 43-0 as a pro when they clash in Las Vegas. The 35-year-old has been granted the fight before starting a 90-day jail term on June 1 for domestic abuse and he is determined that he will maintain his perfect record.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Floyd Mayweather Jr insists he has the ultimate respect for May 5 opponent Miguel Cotto - but is supremely confident he will extend his record to 43-0 as a pro when they clash in Las Vegas. The 35-year-old has been granted the fight before starting a 90-day jail term on June 1 for domestic abuse and he is determined that he will maintain his perfect record.

[Click Here To Read More]

I kinda get that feeling, but makes no difference Mayweather gonna pop that dude left and right

Comment

I hope hell freezes over and Cotto puts in work and takes Floyd out.. but Floyd will win.. My heart says Cotto but my Money tells me Floyd... Oh well Ill still be in the house May 5th waving my rican flag...

Comment

Floyd sais "Cottos 2 losses dont count, Cotto is basically an undefeated fighter". Floyd must think were stupid. Cotto got smashed twice, fair or not, he still suffered big punishment that ruined the poor bastard.

Comment

Floyd may win but I guarantee Cotto will do better than everyone is expecting.

Comment

I read the article twice and on a serious note:

what trick can Mayweather pull on Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I read the article twice and on a serious note:

what trick can Mayweather pull on Cotto?
              getting blood drawn from you 10 times a week can get a little bit distracting according to Mosley.

Comment

I like and respect both fighters, but the "Cotto being undefeated" crap Floyd is trying to sell us is a joke. Floyd himself, in an interview a few years back, said that Cotto lost to Clottey. In his opinion.

Still, looking froward to a good fight.

Comment

can't hate on Mayweather for trying to make a few extra bucks by trying to sell the fight but lets be real this fight is a total mismatch. Cotto used to be a beast but he isn't elite anymore.

Mayweather gets an easy UD, people will boo and Mayweather will threaten to retire again. it's just a money grab, way more hype than actual substance.

Comment

See Mayweather? how easy is to be humble, and it makes you look like a much better person.
                    Respect

Comment

Working...
                    X