No announcement yet.

DOMINATING shane = OK win, potshotting win = mediocre win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Let me get this straight. He has to dominate someone WHO HAS NEVER BEEN DOMINATED IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER just to garner an "ok win". You're pathetic holding certain fighters to a different standard than others.
    I'd say Vernon Forrest dominated the **** out of Shane, especially in that first fight.

He straight up beat the living **** out of Shane ; I don't even know how Shane took it all.

Especially that assault of body shots in the 10th (I think) where he just pinned him on the ropes and wailed away at his ribs.

You could literally hear Shane yelp, and see the pain in his eyes during that particular exchange.

Comment

a win is a win

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        You capitalized Pac.

I notice alot of Pac fans are experiencing extreme envy at this point, because the fight is going to do so well, and is getting so much hype and attention.

Relax, I'm a Pac fan too. I bet on him over Cotto.. But get your panties out of a bunch and let someone else have some shine for a while. Pac will be back
        LOL....BHOP........finito.........JCC............t rinidad...............vargas.........lol.......... .......i aint your typical "*******" ............if thats what youre implying..........lol

Comment

Anything less than a ko win by floyd then he better retire, it means that floyd is just a hype job by the media and his fans. How can you couldn't ko a grandpa in a fight like mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
            a win is a win
            A WIN isnt a always great win........................................itll be a great win.............under different circumstance....................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              the age......and shanes consistency........if he was BHOP consistency.i dont have aproblem.he is 1 fight remove from getting outbox by mayorga............................
              Shane is at B-Hop's consistency level.

As much as I admire him ; my boy Hopkins isn't exactly the posterboy for consistency, particularly later in his career.

The Taylor fights, the Wright fight, then dropping that decision to the cokehead, only to bounce back and perform like a 20 year old against Pavlik, followed by the disappointing fights with Ornelas and Jones.

I'd say they're about even in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Anything less than a ko win by floyd then he better retire, it means that floyd is just a hype job by the media and his fans. How can you couldn't ko a grandpa in a fight like mosley.
                naaaaaah...........a dominating win isnt a KO win per se.............it might be the best thing for floyd to loss.to get some of that hunger back.and rid himself of that "MONEY" persona.................

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Shane is at B-Hop's consistency level.

As much as I admire him ; my boy Hopkins isn't exactly the posterboy for consistency, particularly later in his career.

The Taylor fights, the Wright fight, then dropping that decision to the cokehead, only to bounce back and perform like a 20 year old against Pavlik, followed by the disappointing fights with Ornelas and Jones.

I'd say they're about even in that regard.
                  hell no.........at 38......shane aint at that level.......he was fukin getting outboxed by mayorga.1 fight prior.......................imo.............Marg was tailor made for him....................JT and WW fight were competitive.....................

Comment

W
                    Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                    considering te age.........inactivity and.................manner of the win...................yes a win is a win..........but labeling it a good, ok, convincing is critical in this particular case..........
                    If he wins he wins.You're just looking to discredit it any way you can. Just the
                    other day you said pac-mosley would be a great fight. Very immature approach.

Comment

Dominating Shane = Great Win

I wholeheartedly agree with the potshotting though.

Comment

Working...
                      X