Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM's counter-punching useless against Floyd, but effective against Pacquiao. LOOK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt mayweather reach to long for pac-man too,lol

Comment

look at the shoulders of marquez, don't tell me its all muscle @ mayweather's gif

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post

As you can clearly see, Floyd's reach and cat-like reflexes neutralized the counter-punching ability of Marquez.
        The only thing that neutralized JMM was putting on 20 pounds more than he's used to and Floyd being so much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
          The only thing that neutralized JMM was putting on 20 pounds more than he's used to and Floyd being so much bigger.
          lol Do you really believe JMM weighs 126, 130 and 135 respectively on fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
            isnt mayweather reach to long for pac-man too,lol

Yes, Mayweather is too fast and has too much of an reach advantage over Pacquiao for the fight to be competitive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              The reach was disgusting!...

Mayweather was simply too big..I saw that **** as soon as they were in the center to touch gloves..I was like OH ****!..
              If the reach advantage in this fight was digusting then you havent seen a paul williams fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -GR - View Post
                lol Do you really believe JMM weighs 126, 130 and 135 respectively on fight night?
                Do you really believe him weighing 148 is anything near his prime weight?

JMM at his weights is untouchable.

This fight was a bull**** physical mismatch. I'd like to see how many rounds Floyd could take off Bernard Hopkins sometime.

But Floyd would never do what JMM did. Thats why JMM is respected and Floyd isn't.

Comment

Floyd makes everyone not look like we are used to seeing them. Almost makes you lose respect for them, I never wanted to see JMM look like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
                    Do you really believe him weighing 148 is anything near his prime weight?

JMM at his weights is untouchable.

This fight was a bull**** physical mismatch. I'd like to see how many rounds Floyd could take off Bernard Hopkins sometime.

But Floyd would never do what JMM did. Thats why JMM is respected and Floyd isn't.
                    tell em like it is

Comment

Originally posted by MIP4P1 View Post
                      That is practically what it would look like if you or I were in the ring with Floyd. He made Marquez look amateurish.

Comment

Working...
                      X