Collapse
No announcement yet.

44-0-0

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wladimir klitscko had more knockouts than mayweathers had "wins" although he lost to DLH and Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      wladimir klitscko had more knockouts than mayweathers had "wins" although he lost to DLH and Castillo.
      "although he lost to DLH and Castillo"

Is this fact? If I go to FIGHTFAX, will this show up? or is this your opinion that you are trying to pass off as fact?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        "although he lost to DLH and Castillo"

Is this fact? If I go to FIGHTFAX, will this show up? or is this your opinion that you are trying to pass off as fact?
        I agree Floyd is truly great and has never been beaten, BUT Judah made him touch down with a check right hook....if you're dismissing this your an idiot....it's on video

Comment

I thought this thread was gonna be about Cesar Rene Cuenca.

TS check your facts bud. Mayweather was dropped in the AMs and by Judah. And Castillo beat him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

like a someboooooooooooooooody!

Comment

He lost to Castillo and he should of gotten DQ'd in the Judah fight, because roger entered the ring.

Comment

You can't make people agree with you. If some people don't think Mayweather is great they have a right to their opinion. Everybody knows his record is 44 and 0. Mayweather tells us this almost daily. I think he is great but I thought Casillo beat him in the first fight. I'll bet he won't fight Canelo and if he does fight Canelo I'll bet $1000 on Canelo to beat him. He does not have to fight Canelo because Canelo is a 154 pounder and Floyd is a 147 pounder. If Floyd won't defend his 154 pound WBA superchamp title he won over a year ago he should give that title up.

Comment

This is a new and exciting thread that has never been made.

Thanks OP.

Comment

Originally posted by adamdoyle View Post
                    I agree Floyd is truly great and has never been beaten, BUT Judah made him touch down with a check right hook....if you're dismissing this your an idiot....it's on video
                    Ok but was it officially called? it wasn't so what does it really mean in the end. I do know one thing OFFICIALLY about the fight....Money won it by unanimous decision.

The only official "knockdown" on his official record was his hand touching the canvas in the Chavez fight.

So if you guys think that knockdown in the Chavez fight was devastating, then your hate for Money is strong.

Comment

It hurts Floyd fans so much that he doesn't get the recognition that they feel he deserves. He clearly got knockdown against Judah, stop being so pathetic about your love for a guy who doesn't even know you exist (or give a f**k about you). He's the biggest b***h in boxing, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X