Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bleacher report predicting The Giants to put a beatdown on The Eagles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher report predicting The Giants to put a beatdown on The Eagles?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...ry-game/page/7

Prediction: New York 27, Philadelphia 13

Assuming Vick is out, and that may change, the Giants will be too good for the Eagles. Ahmad Bradshaw will pick up 120 yards on the ground against a young linebacker crew. And that's good enough for a "W."

Yeah right...

Vick's playing right?

Comment

Even if Kafka plays they beat the Giants, their D is vulnerable and Kafka looked good against Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
        Vick's playing right?
        Doesn't matter if he is or isn't to me, The Eagles are a very good football team and The Giants have not looked that great the past couple of years. The Eagles have dominated The Giants for the past couple of years.

Aren't The Eagles on like a 6-7 straight winning streak against The Giants? I hope I didn't jinx it by talking smack but I doubt it. And aren't The Giants suppose to be soft on their defense because of an important injured player?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Doesn't matter if he is or isn't to me, The Eagles are a very good football team and The Giants have not looked that great the past couple of years. The Eagles have dominated The Giants for the past couple of years.

Aren't The Eagles on like a 6-7 straight winning streak against The Giants? I hope I didn't jinx it by talking smack but I doubt it. And aren't The Giants suppose to be soft on their defense because of an important injured player?
          Yeah they beat them the last 6 games... and Vick will more then likely be playing Sunday.

Either way its a garbage prediction. The Eagles Dline will ravage the Giants and Eli. And if the Eagles take any sort of lead early it will be open season with the pressure from the line and Eli's horrible under pressure passing he may get picked off 3 or more times.

Comment

Eagles are a much better team then the Giants, fact !

Comment

G-MEN. We took out about 5 QB's last year. Vick(who I am an enormous fan of) doesn't want us to continue that streak.

Comment

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised. NY Giants are slowly getting better while the lost for the eagles last game might put them down. I would say the score will be 21-14.

Comment

lmao. Bleacher Report is such crap. Their SB pick last year was Baltimore beating Atlanta.

I don't care who is QB for the Eagles. Doug Flutie could be the Eagles QB this Sunday and they'd still beat the Giants.

The Giants were getting beat so bad by Bradford, Cadillac and Sims-Walker their pathetic secondary had to fake an injury to catch their breath.

The Eagles will beat them handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
                    lmao. Bleacher Report is such crap. Their SB pick last year was Baltimore beating Atlanta.

I don't care who is QB for the Eagles. Doug Flutie could be the Eagles QB and they'd still beat the Giants.

did your surnamed used to be "H4te?"

that guy had classic pictures in his profile.

like vince mcmahon marching and cavorting, and some guy saying "dem cheeks?"

classic.

it would be very cool if that was you.

Comment

Working...
                    X