No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Nacho Will Leave Decision To Juan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Nacho Will Leave Decision To Juan

BoxingScene.com reported earlier that Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has scheduled a Wednesday meeting with Juan Manuel Marquez to discuss a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao. Last week, Marquez's trainer Nacho Beristain explained that he doesn't see a reason for a fifth fight with Pacquiao, and similar comments have been made by Juan Manuel in several interviews.

Even though there have been four battles, with the last one being won by Marquez with a sixth round knockout, Nacho says there is still a lot of interest in a fifth meeting. While he doesn't like the idea of a fifth fight, he will leave the final decision in the hands of Juan Manuel.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nope it's up to BOB ARUM...How much is enough!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      BoxingScene.com reported earlier that Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum has scheduled a Wednesday meeting with Juan Manuel Marquez to discuss a fifth fight with Manny Pacquiao. Last week, Marquez's trainer Nacho Beristain explained that he doesn't see a reason for a fifth fight with Pacquiao, and similar comments have been made by Juan Manuel in several interviews.

Even though there have been four battles, with the last one being won by Marquez with a sixth round knockout, Nacho says there is still a lot of interest in a fifth meeting. While he doesn't like the idea of a fifth fight, he will leave the final decision in the hands of Juan Manuel.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Ho, Ho, Ho, as the merry old man in red said...Beristain knows that Marquez was well on the way to a decisive loss, and naturally is concerned. As well, it's a sort of "reverse" poaturing for the fight which he knows will make both of them (Marquez and Beristain) tons of money-which they both have always had a close attachment for...

Comment

Fight the Dubai guy! 15million tax free for an easy win??!!? No Brainer! too bad he is likely under contract with Arum, and Bob will likely not allow that fight to be made.

People can argue all day about Pac v Marquez 1-3 about who won, got robbed, etc. but no one can argue the 4th installment. if you can make equal or similar money elsewhere, then DO IT!

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Beristain knows that Marquez was well on the way to a decisive loss, and naturally is concerned.
          Marquez was on his way to a decisive loss? What fight were you watching?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Ho, Ho, Ho, as the merry old man in red said...Beristain knows that Marquez was well on the way to a decisive loss, and naturally is concerned. As well, it's a sort of "reverse" poaturing for the fight which he knows will make both of them (Marquez and Beristain) tons of money-which they both have always had a close attachment for...

Comment

Juan was rocked hard at the end of the fifth, which fight were you watching!! He went back to his corner "stiff legged"!
              Ofcourse you take the fight if your Juan if your going for the money!!! Ray.

Comment

As a fan of PAC I really think there's no point to a 5th fight. And I'm not saying this in fear of PAC might lose or what not. I say this because marquez knocked PAC out. When u get knocked out In a rivalry match then that's it. Suck it up and take it as a lost and move forward. If a 5th fight was to be made and PAC was to get the win then its just gonna repeat itself again. So as a PAC fan I think PAC should just move on. Maybe a last retirement fight at the end If both fighters are still game but at this moment I don't feel like a 5th fight will do neither fighter any good except make their bank account bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  As a fan of PAC I really think there's no point to a 5th fight. And I'm not saying this in fear of PAC might lose or what not. I say this because marquez knocked PAC out. When u get knocked out In a rivalry match then that's it. Suck it up and take it as a lost and move forward. If a 5th fight was to be made and PAC was to get the win then its just gonna repeat itself again. So as a PAC fan I think PAC should just move on. Maybe a last retirement fight at the end If both fighters are still game but at this moment I don't feel like a 5th fight will do neither fighter any good except make their bank account bigger.
                  blah blah blah. im a pacfan he got kod no point blah blah
                  blah blah JMM should retire blah blah

finance and entertainment-wise, itll fckin happen.

Comment

u idiots asking for a halt on this rivalry, yall just are annoying as fck. stop posting.

JMM, pac, arum doesnt give a fck about what you think. this is boxing. boxing is money. money talks.

Comment

Working...
                    X