Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't call this or the Ponce fight a robbery. Both were close, sloppy fights that could of gone either way.

And the promising undefeated prospect being awarded close rounds is nothing new in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      Does anybody know what happened to Fernando Quintero?

He was unbeaten before fighting Broner, and he beat Broner in this fight, but after losing thanks to the judges, he never fought again.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0882&cat=boxer
      exactly. The dude clearly beat Broner and quit boxing after that. Broner has risen to fake superstardom since cause of the right opponents, the right promoter, and the right judges in his fights, while Quintero got robbed and left the sport of boxing. Guys like Quintero are the real heroes to me in boxing. not the fakes like Broner who need judges to keep their fake records undefeated. Quintero probably didnt even have an amateur background (as most mexican fighters), he went in there with highly favored Broner (who had 300 amateur fights) and beat him fair and square. Thats the kinda guy I wish the best in the future. The guy who gave it is all in the ring, against all odds, got robbed, left the sport, but he can walk with his head high. never got something from anybody, no gifts in life

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        LOL

i scored the fight for broner..........it was a close fight that I had broner winning & it only was 8 rounds. NO way in hell was it a "robbery" MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

some people have went bat **** crazy with the hate..............

then post your scorecard here. dont post your stupid "lol's" here while not even being man enough to post your scorecard. Are you scared of showing your ridiculous scorecard?

Comment

LOL

i scored the fight for broner..........it was a close fight that I had broner winning & it only was 8 rounds. NO way in hell was it a "robbery" MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

some people have went bat **** crazy with the hate..............

I'm a Broner fan since he destroyed Litzau in 1 round in México.

And this is my first time watching the Quintero fight... and yes I scored the fight for Quintero.

Broner also lost versus Ponce De Leon, but hey the guy keeps improving, there's nothing wrong with having 2 losses on it's record, just look at Margarito's earlier carrer.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
            exactly. The dude clearly beat Broner and quit boxing after that. Broner has risen to fake superstardom since cause of the right opponents, the right promoter, and the right judges in his fights, while Quintero got robbed and left the sport of boxing. Guys like Quintero are the real heroes to me in boxing. not the fakes like Broner who need judges to keep their fake records undefeated. Quintero probably didnt even have an amateur background (as most mexican fighters), he went in there with highly favored Broner (who had 300 amateur fights) and beat him fair and square. Thats the kinda guy I wish the best in the future. The guy who gave it is all in the ring, against all odds, got robbed, left the sport, but he can walk with his head high. never got something from anybody, no gifts in life
            I hope that's what happened, that he just quit boxing, and not something like an accident or stuff like that.

A shame the guy had skills, and he could have improved his punching power.

Comment

then post your scorecard here. dont post your stupid "lol's" here while not even being man enough to post your scorecard. Are you scared of showing your ridiculous scorecard?
              B stands for broner & q stands for Quintero

R1 B

R2 Q

R3 B

R4 B

R5 Q

R6 Q

R7 B

R8 B

thats my card, go back and look at these rounds..............again. NO ROBBERY AT ALL.

threads a joke & so are you

Comment

B stands for broner & q stands for Quintero

R1 B

R2 Q

R3 B

R4 B

R5 Q

R6 Q

R7 B

R8 B

thats my card, go back and look at these rounds..............again. NO ROBBERY AT ALL.

threads a joke & so are you
                LOL. you got a picture of Broner in your signature. that explains everything, even your joke scorecard. how about you re-watch rounds 4, 7 and 8 and explain me how Broner won any of those rounds? gtfoh

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                  I'm a Broner fan since he destroyed Litzau in 1 round in México.

And this is my first time watching the Quintero fight... and yes I scored the fight for Quintero.

Broner also lost versus Ponce De Leon, but hey the guy keeps improving, there's nothing wrong with having 2 losses on it's record, just look at Margarito's earlier carrer.
                  broner fan or not. i would argue that you know very little about scoring a fight...........

wheres your scorecard?

i am willing to debate this with anyone.

Comment

LOL. you got a picture of Broner in your signature. that explains everything, even your joke scorecard. how about you re-watch rounds 4, 7 and 8 and explain me how Broner won any of those rounds? gtfoh
                    dude, just because i have a fighter in my sig doesn't mean I'll intentionally score fights ****ty...........

the 4th round was a close round that i felt broner won (landed the cleaner shots)

& 7 & 8 isn't up for debate. broner won those clearly..........you obviously haven't watched the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      Hahaha raskat and americanbot going at it. It must've happend finally, I wish you good discussion, you both have drastically different look at scoring, yet you both believe that you know only right way to score so it should be fun .
                      did you score this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X