Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNDENIABLE PROOF that Floyd is Ducking Pacquiao (from Floyd's own mouth)...!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNDENIABLE PROOF that Floyd is Ducking Pacquiao (from Floyd's own mouth)...!!!

UNDENIABLE PROOF that Floyd is Ducking Pacquiao (from Floyd's own mouth)...!!!
    From the September 2010 issue of Ring Magazine:

“What they really want to see is me get my ass kicked. I know that’s never going to happen, because I’ll get out before I get too old and lose what I have. I’m too smart for that.”

- Floyd Mayweather Junior

What other proof do people need? This guy is STRAIGHT UP TELLING you that if there's a chance he's gonna lose, he's leaving the fight game. And that's what he ****ing did. He left the game. And then he blamed it on a lack of "urge" for what is really a lack of balls.

Mosley rocked and hurt a slightly older, slightly slower Floyd. Floyd is one of the dumbest ****ing people on the planet, but his ring knowledge is unparalleled and he knows himself better than anyone else.

Despite my ****ting on Floyd's shiny head 24/7, I've never doubted his boxing abilities and he's the only guy that can beat Pac. It's just too bad that he doesn't have faith in himself.

Face the reality, *****s. Floyd don't want none of prime Pac. Let's hope Floyd sees Pac as damaged or fast fading after the brutal Round 6 body shots. If Floyd thinks/sees Pac is on the slide, he'll sign the fight immediately.

IS THERE ANY TRUTH ABOUT THIS?

This some real ****. *****s will duck this thread.

Comment

wow..... i bet him dumb a** regrets sayin that...lol!!!!!

Comment

MMM seems like you guys lack basic comprehension skills. Gist of the statement - he doesn't want to become the next RJJ.

Comment

This is what Kellerman and Lampley said after the Margarito fight. I think Floyd will only take a real chance as his last fight. He simply doesnt have it in him to fight into his 40's. He just uses Boxing to make money not to leave a legacy behind. The one thing he values most, even more than titles and belts is a big payday. And now that Pac is the biggest payday out there, there is a chance it might happen.

Although he might get locked up for years which would throw a monkey wrench into the fight he has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

Floyd's statement was probably the most honest thing that's ever come out of his mouth. There's ZERO room for misinterpretation. Don't be a ****ing moron.

Comment

Of course, he doesn't try to hide it.

Look at his careful choice of opposition, he's a joke in and out of boxing.

He knows any top level prime fighter whoops his ass.

Comment

damn did he really said that shiet?????

Comment

We all know he's a chicken ****. Even his fans do, but they won't admit it.

Comment

thats very honest of you floyd......its a brave thing to say but thats common knowledge floyd!

Comment

Working...
                    X