Black pudding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****ing love that ****

Comment

Filthy white boy food. No wonder you are all fat and ugly. Fried pigs blood: Disgusting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
        Filthy white boy food. No wonder you are all fat and ugly. Fried pigs blood: Disgusting!
        What are you English, Spanish or Scouser???

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          Do you like it on your Full English?
          I'm danish, but a friend of mine's mom used to make black pudding for christmas. It took her a month.

I tasted it once. It was disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
            What are you English, Spanish or Scouser???
            Defo not white. I heard that fat people have smaller dicks. Might explain why all white Rooney lookalikes are a joke in the changing rooms. It is true, white peole are fat and have small cocks and that is why there women come to us and complain about it all day long. And then they wonder why their women don't take enough taxi fare with them on nights out!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
              Defo not white. I heard that fat people have smaller dicks. Might explain why all white Rooney lookalikes are a joke in the changing rooms. It is true, white peole are fat and have small cocks and that is why there women come to us and complain about it all day long. And then they wonder why their women don't take enough taxi fare with them on nights out!
              I going to preventing black bashing, this man isn’t black. I don’t know what he is but

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                I'm danish, but a friend of mine's mom used to make black pudding for christmas. It took her a month.

I tasted it once. It was disgusting
                How old were you? Black pudding is delicious. I'm not sure how keen I'd be on home made, month old christmas black pudding though, it sounds well dodgy.

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
                  How old were you? Black pudding is delicious. I'm not sure how keen I'd be on home made, month old christmas black pudding though, it sounds well dodgy.
                  In my late teens I guess.

The mom said it took a month to make it right. Maybe I'm mixing it with something else???? Do you english have some christmascake along the lines I described? Plumcake? Plumpudding or some other gross stuff?

Comment

Nah!

My full englishs consists of...

2x Sausage
                    2x Bacon
                    Fried Egg
                    Beans
                    2x Toast
                    Fried Bread
                    Fresh Orange Juice

Comment

Working...