No announcement yet.

And new... Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG
    Seems to me that Salido wanted out of the fight with headbutts like those, he ran his head straight in his face, while Mikey was leaning already back in the ropes

He could of continued, Salido still got schooled n knockdown 3 times
    Salido landed a punch before the butt how can you tell it was intentional? He's a come forward fighter. If Salido wanted out he would've quit long ago. If salido wanted out he wouldn't be coming on stronger as he was.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Salido landed a punch before the butt how can you tell it was intentional? He's a come forward fighter. If Salido wanted out he would've quit long ago. If salido wanted out he wouldn't be coming on stronger as he was.
      Yeah, whiffing behind someones neck doesn't equate to landing a punch my dude.

Comment

HATERS COME OUT AND PLAY

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Yeah, whiffing behind someones neck doesn't equate to landing a punch my dude.
          You never missed a punch before my dude? If not you should pursue a career in boxing.

Comment

You never missed a punch before my dude? If not you should pursue a career in boxing.
            Don't be mad bro, homey's can spatt right?? I ride for Mikey, you ride for Gamboa. What the hell am I gonna look like saying nothing when you bash my guy, when your guy got punked in his own damn city bro??

Don't be mad, we agree on most things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Don't be mad bro, homey's can spatt right?? I ride for Mikey, you ride for Gamboa. What the hell am I gonna look like saying nothing when you bash my guy, when your guy got punked in his own damn city bro??

Garcia's legit, but I'm still wondering how you could possibly come up with the notion that in order to throw a lead hook you should already be inside.

Comment

Well at least Mikey showed up to his own press conference right??

Comment

Mikey's nose was noticeably on the other side of his face, he won every round multiple with KD's AND he said he would gladly give him a rematch. So how exactly is he a *****?

Comment

Comment

You're so damn confused in your life. you claim that you're Mexican but you support the american. you claim salido is a cheat but you support margarito. make up your mind broski.

btw tell Garcia to wait his turn Gamboa will be too busy fighting Bradley, someone who actually comes to fight.

You can't be Mexican and root for an American???

Comment

Working...
                      X