Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody notice Floyd fans are giving all the credit to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
    These floydiots are acting like it was Floyd who beat Pacquiao. Weird.
    not as much as i see pac-tards crying, p.e.d. accusing, and floyd hating. i even saw tard just like yourself create a thread on how sleepy-head getting ktfo by a 40 lw somehow destroys floyd's legacy. lol. you tards are something else.

Comment

Wahhhh Pacquiao got knocked out, I need to make a Floyd thread

Comment

As a floyd fan i really don't care,I could of gone crazy and diss the **** out of pac and pukturds when he lost to bradley and even now when he got his ass handed down to Juan..no big deal a real boxing always knew that pac or juan are a league under floyd..both have no proper skill..I watched the mayweather/marquez fight last night again..just look at the difference when it comes to skills..juan looked like an amateur boxer with a long history or drugs and urine consumption

Imagine if floyd lost to any fighter doesn't have to be pacquiao..pukturds wouldn't sleep for 3 weeks..they would go crazy on here..they're a fanatical fan base with no knowledge about boxing what so ever..they're here to measure pacs sweaty balls.

And TS..by making this thread you know you're exposing yourself as a hater and secret obsessive troll...

Floyd>>Piss drinker>>Duckqiao

Comment

what Ive notice is pacfarts are saying it shoudl have been the Floyd ko pacjuice not marquez but floyd was too scared.

its too comical

Comment

Yup noticed it almost immediately, most of them aren't even Marquez fans. They just hated Pac so much that they had to put their faith into another fighter they didn't even like, because their fighter ducked him. It's rather embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
              These floydiots are acting like it was Floyd who beat Pacquiao. Weird.
              Way to make up a thread

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                It was a win for them. Now Floyd wont get beat by Manny! :WORD: Or so they think! They are a league on their own. Mexican fans UK fans European Fans ... respect Manny as a champ and humble fighter.
                Floyd fans are bottom feeders. Feeding off Floyds protected 0! heheheeee Ive seen more Floyd fans begin to dislike him as time went on. As ususl let the bottom feeders have their fake joy. Its all they can have! Poor things!
                Bottom feeders are those like that Obama phone lady. We got Obama phone everyone in Cleveland got one

Comment

Marquez knocks Pacquiao out cold while boxing Floyd sucker punches Ortiz with 2 punches and just knock him down for about 11 seconds

Comment

let them their like 200 strong and only 4 jobs between the bunch so this all they got.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      let them their like 200 strong and only 4 jobs between the bunch so this all they got.

Comment

Working...
                      X