Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tournament at 140, 147, and 154 who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament at 140, 147, and 154 who wins?

140 I would have to give it to Broner considering that he would move up to join in on the tournament.. 147 would go to mayweather and 154 would go to canelo..

Floyd would never partake in a tournament though.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Warrior View Post
      140 I would have to give it to Broner considering that he would move up to join in on the tournament.. 147 would go to mayweather and 154 would go to canelo..
      floyd-147
      floyd-154
      garcia or manny-140

Comment

140 and 154 would come completely down to matchups, and the structure of the tournament. It would depend on who managed to avoid the guy that could beat them the longest. I'd take Lara at 154 and I have no idea at 140.

147 would come down to Mayweather and Pacquiao of course. And there's plenty of threads arguing that.

Comment

I'm excluding Mayweather, Pacquao and Marquez who would never participate in any tournament.

140: As the division stands today I think nobody is touching Matthysse

147: Tough call but I'm going with Bradley

154: I'm most impressed with Canelo out of all the contenders and champions at 154 despite his weak resume.

Comment

140; Matthysse
            147; Marquez if he don't get robbed
            154; Canelo

Voted Canelo as Mayweather wouldn't enter.

Comment

140: Adrien Broner based on his skill set, strength, power and the rates he's been improving at. I do acknowledge that Rios and Matthysse are far more tested.

147: It's a gamble but I've always said I like Brad Solomon against anyone at 147.

154: Depends on how much Cotto has left, if you exclude Cotto I say Canelo quite easily cleans up that division.

Comment

Working...
              X