Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do People Hype Up Angulo Because He Reminds Them Of Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Sure buddy.
    You know it's true.

They are already saying "angulo has no regard for human life"..that's desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
      Outside of Rivera, Angulo had the slowest hands I've seen in a while.
      plaster is an heavy substance hahahahahaha no don't get mad, i'm just kidding. haven't seen much of this angulo. the bottom line is if he's good he'll succeed, if he's not he will not. he's still at prospect level though, at that stage everyone and their mothers are undefeated nowadays, when he get in a contender position i'll have more to say

Comment

Originally posted by Electrode View Post
        You know it's true.

They are already saying "angulo has no regard for human life"..that's desperation.
        They?? Who is they?? So one person makes a thread and all of a sudden you assume its the whole Mexican fans?? Ok

Comment

They?? Who is they?? So one person makes a thread and all of a sudden you assume its the whole Mexican fans?? Ok

how easily one's racist agenda gets exposed right?

I could EASILY post examples of racism from Floyd and hop fans. Does that mean ALL Hop and Floyd fans share the same perspective? I guess so if these idiots feel this way about hispanic posters.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

I could EASILY post examples of racism from Floyd and hop fans. Does that mean ALL Hop and Floyd fans share the same perspective? I guess so if these idiots feel this way about hispanic posters.
            Couldn't have said it any better.

Comment

Angulo isn't a savior for **** to me. I like Angulo but I have a feeling he's going to end up like Vargas if he moves too quick. My hero is Oscar De La Hoya.

Can you explain the posters that talk about Marquez all the time???
              But there are many more skilled Mexican fighters than the older Marquez...his younger brother, Izzy, heck even Penalosa is skilled.

Comment

Who's harping on race, not me, dont you see the question mark at the end of the original question. Im asking, not like I came out and said yes this is what they are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Who's harping on race, not me, dont you see the question mark at the end of the original question. Im asking, not like I came out and said yes this is what they are doing.
                  BHopreign, its time for change. Change.

Comment

BHopreign, its time for change. Change.
                    Admit you love Floyd, I know you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Admit you love Floyd, I know you do.
                      I dont LOVE him per say, but I enjoy him IN the ring. Just not when he's fighting a bigger fighter.

Paul Williams
                      Antonio Margarito

Those are 2 fighters I dont want to see him in against because they wouldn't be a pleasing fights to watch. Too much defense and weak offense. I would like to see him fight dudes I know he can hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X