Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Haye vs. Fury Tension Filled Presser Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Haye vs. Fury Tension Filled Presser Mega Gallery

The biggest fight of the year is officially ON! Heavyweight juggernauts David 'The Hayemaker' Haye and Tyson Fury will battle it out for bragging rights and a whole lot more on Saturday, September 28 at the Manchester Arena. Their coming together marks not only the most important heavyweight encounter of 2013, but also the biggest fight staged in Britain for many, many years. And, given the world-ranked pair's outspoken nature and ability to score eye-catching knockouts, this heavyweight showdown is likely to live long in the memory.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye's hairstyle slightly resembles a hedgehog. Not a good strategy against this opponent.

Comment

I can't ****ing wait!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just don't see the tension... misleading headline. Seems more like a fun and friendly meeting to me. Looking forward to the fight though.

Comment

They're funny...
          They both seem to look "somewhere over the rainbow"...

Comment

Tyson looks 3 inches taller . Haye by tko 4th rd

Comment

I haven't seen whether there will be any USA television coverage. Maybe NBCS or ?

Comment

Haye by vicious ko

Comment

If whoever wins goes onto beat Wlad. Maybe Haye and Tyson can have a rematch somewhere down the line, of course on the basis this is a entertaining fight of course.

Comment

That doesn't look like a height gap of 6 inches, it didn't look that way on telly either.

Saying that, Wlad didn't look much bigger in any of the promo stuff, then looked ****ing massive when they were in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X