Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why you shouldn't hate the guy YOUR girl cheated with...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why you shouldn't hate the guy YOUR girl cheated with...

I posted this on a dif thread........but this is game ya'll need to know......true story!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Pez View Post
    She's taken, someone else got there before you. I know we got a lot of ladies men on this forum who take different broads home every night but it bothers me how some of you are willing to damage a couple's relationship just to get your dick wet. If you're really into the girl and you plan to make her your wife then I guess that's understandable to try and steal her, but if you're just there to hit it and quit it, there are less respectable girls for that.
    fuk that.....dont put that **** on me if the broad is DTF...........it's her fault.......for example..............less say I meet your girl or your wife even......less say I meet her she looking fine as fuk.........I spit game......she spits her game back at me.....and tells me....but im married/engaged/seeing someone..........imma say......"look.......we are not gonna do anything you dont' wanna do.......you can stop me any time you like and I will respect that" then imma go to work........if she stops me.....ok cool no worries if she fine as fuk I might try a few more times.......hoping to bag it......if it dont' work out it dont work out.......and she is true to you............BUT........if she is not true to you and after I spit my game she is still DTF........then that's on her not me.......I dont know you.........I dont' give a fuk about you........she is the one who should care for you........she is the one cheatin' and doing you wrong.........so dont' hate on me son........If you look at it the right way......im doing you a favor.........cuz if it aint me it's the next kat in line.......so WTF....imma gets mine before the next......and you can find out bout the lying **** you THINK loves you....toss her ........and then try and find your self one that is legit to u....it's a win win for all.........True Story!!!!

Your right, she is the one who is supposed to have the responsibility of being faithful and this dude may not even know you or know your girl was taken so yeah it all on her.

Comment

Fuck all that noise jack. You can justify it however you want.

In the end, you're both getting fucked up by me. I'm not gonna play no little games with you just cuz' you think you did me a favor.
      "peeleft:

Comment

If he knows the situation I'm putting hurt on them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
          Exactly. At that point, you just took your life into your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            I posted this on a dif thread........but this is game ya'll need to know......true story!!!!!!!

fuk that.....dont put that **** on me if the broad is DTF...........it's her fault.......for example..............less say I meet your girl or your wife even......less say I meet her she looking fine as fuk.........I spit game......she spits her game back at me.....and tells me....but im married/engaged/seeing someone..........imma say......"look.......we are not gonna do anything you dont' wanna do.......you can stop me any time you like and I will respect that" then imma go to work........if she stops me.....ok cool no worries if she fine as fuk I might try a few more times.......hoping to bag it......if it dont' work out it dont work out.......and she is true to you............BUT........if she is not true to you and after I spit my game she is still DTF........then that's on her not me.......I dont know you.........I dont' give a fuk about you........she is the one who should care for you........she is the one cheatin' and doing you wrong.........so dont' hate on me son........If you look at it the right way......im doing you a favor.........cuz if it aint me it's the next kat in line.......so WTF....imma gets mine before the next......and you can find out bout the lying **** you THINK loves you....toss her ........and then try and find your self one that is legit to u....it's a win win for all.........True Story!!!!
            green k sent

i agree 100 percent,its always the chicks fault

she not worth the hassle if some next man can roll on her and bang her,**** the hoe

Comment

If your lady strays, she's the one who crossed you, not the other guy, unless of course he was your friend or something. But on principle, you're going to put hands on him simply for fucking with something that didn't belong to him.

Comment

i agree 100000%, UNLESS he does it in your house.

Comment

Originally posted by Exocet View Post
                  never fight over a chick,happened to my mate

his girl got caught out with some random dude and he fuked the man up,he got 4 years in jail and girl was out first sat night partying,the ***** fuked more than 6 different mans in the first 3 months of him being inside,then the slag turned him against his mates when they grassed her up,evil cow

silly **** learned the hard way,never fight over a women unless shes family,thats different

Comment

So you're saying the guy is completely innocent in the whole situation, that's bull****. The guy is at fault as much as the girl if the guy knows the situation like someone else said. It takes two people to cheat so hell yeah I'm gonna hate on you, you're 100% involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X