Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manswell In Reality Is A Huge Step Up For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man people hate Wilder. His natural talent and physical gifts are undeniable. Give him time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
      Man people hate Wilder. His natural talent and physical gifts are undeniable. Give him time.
      He needs a new trainer, maybe like Steward and and new management as well. He's got great power in his right hand but that's it, his defense is terrible from what I've seen against Beck who was tagging him quite a bit. His level of opposition has been pretty poor too which is only hurting his development.

Right now it looks like he may get KOd by any average HW because of his defense.

Comment

A guy whose lost 5 of his last 7 (two wins was over absolute scrubs) & is ranked 246th in the world on Boxrec is a huge step up?

All that shows is how horrendous his previous opposition was.

Not exactly a huge step up, the guy isn't much better than a completely shot Owen Beck.

Comment

The undercard started~ and Paulie Malinaggi is the color guy!

Comment

Anyone know how many fights until Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by Cazadores View Post
              I have a stream if anyone wants it also.
              hit me with that stream bro. im sure i probably have fox sports but i dunno where its at. lol

Comment

This Brea dude is really testing Velez, not that impressed with the undefeated prospect Velez but he seems to be figuring out which is usually the important thing with prospects.

Comment

Wow Velez nailed him that was nasty~ picture perfect left hook

Comment

nice shot there

Comment

Looks like Salita-Valenezuala is next in an 8 rounder. The Wilder fight should be after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X