No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik-Lopez Approved For Pacquiao vs Mosley Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik-Lopez Approved For Pacquiao vs Mosley Card

BoxingScene.com has been advised that undefeated Alfonso Lopez (21-0, 16KOs) was approved as the opponent for former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (36-2, 32 KOs). The fight, scheduled for 168-pounds, is taking place on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley pay-per-view undercard on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Lopez was approved after Pavlik's team reviewed video footage of his fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lopez is propably a welterweight prospect who is getting suckered into tha famous TOP RANK "catch weight agreement" for a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Albeerto View Post
      Lopez is propably a welterweight prospect who is getting suckered into tha famous TOP RANK "catch weight agreement" for a pay day.
      Actually he's bigger than Pavlik. Fights at 168 to 175.

Comment

Can't expect much from a first fight back from rehab after a loss. Lopez is a decent fighter, Pavlik should run through him, but Lopez could make it exciting and possibly competitive early.

Comment

Late Ko Pavlik is back in the building

Comment

War Tigre!!! Pavlik needs to go

Comment

Nothing gets me harder than Pavlik destroying every pansy Mexican that dares to fight him.

It is really sad that a country that produces face-first brawler after face-first brawler, has never produced a fighter with even a sliver of a chance against Pavlik at MW or SMW.

Mexico, you continue to disappoint.

Comment

I hate to be negative, but I highly doubt that Kelly makes it to the ring that night.

Comment

Originally posted by *El Prieto* View Post
                  I hate to be negative, but I highly doubt that Kelly makes it to the ring that night.
                  I know right.

Comment

this must be

the walkout bout.....hope Lopez ktfo of Pavlik, doubt it though

Comment

Working...
                    X