No announcement yet.

Bob Arum 'Shane Mosley is Mayweather's most difficult fight' not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    It's a good thing it ain't in black and white. Other wise they'll say Bob was much younger when he said that.
    lmfao............

Comment

Originally posted by Versatility View Post
      A bitter Mosley fan I see.

Your fighter got his ass kicked for 12 rounds, take it like a man and accept it.
      How the **** does this have anything to do with Mosley? Mosley got beat up for 10 rounds it happens it's a fight.

I'm a boxing fan first, so what is the point of this thread? Because Bob Arum believes Mosley is a harder fight for Mayweather the Pacquiao fight shouldn't happen? What kind of mentality is that?

What does this possibly show us, that we should give more credit for the Mosley win? We should Mosley was still a good fighter

Comment

Problem is he wasn't the only one saying it.
        So you believe the fight shouldn't happen then? I think Mosley was the harder fight for Mayweather look into my post history you'll find me saying it somewhere.

But the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight still has to happen even if I think Mayweather will win. Opinions mean nothing until the fight has happened.

Comment

lol 80% of the mayweather haters like pull****er predicted floyd wouldnt fight mosley and floyd is scared of him, after floyd dominated now they started discrediting the win. bitches will be bitches n haters gona hate as usual
          No no no, you are shorting this. Pullcounter LITERALLY spent MONTHS saying Floyd would never ever fight Mosley and if he did he would give him all the credit for doing so. Obviously I was naive to think he was sensible.

Comment

Senior citizen mosley was OLD...........= FACT...............

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              How the **** does this have anything to do with Mosley? Mosley got beat up for 10 rounds it happens it's a fight.

I'm a boxing fan first, so what is the point of this thread? Because Bob Arum believes Mosley is a harder fight for Mayweather the Pacquiao fight shouldn't happen? What kind of mentality is that?

What does this possibly show us, that we should give more credit for the Mosley win? We should Mosley was still a good fighter
              who said the pacquiao fight shouldnt happen? Quote anyone who said that in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                No no no, you are shorting this. Pullcounter LITERALLY spent MONTHS saying Floyd would never ever fight Mosley and if he did he would give him all the credit for doing so. Obviously I was naive to think he was sensible.
                i see you're going to make a lot of e-points if mayweather-pacquiao happens

yh pull****er is a **** poster, he lies and trolls all the time. I have never seen a poster with 20,000 + posts and yet still wasting this forums space with his useless threads...90% of the threads are about 1 fighter he loves to hate
                Last edited by Versatility; 07-09-2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Problem is he wasn't the only one saying it.
                  Another Problem is that old man is Pacquiao promoter, not Mosley's.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    So you believe the fight shouldn't happen then? I think Mosley was the harder fight for Mayweather look into my post history you'll find me saying it somewhere.

But the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight still has to happen even if I think Mayweather will win. Opinions mean nothing until the fight has happened.
                    I too wanted to see Shane face Floyd for obvious reasons, the same way I want to see the May-Pac fight. You happen to be one of the few who agrees Shane was tougher than Manny for Floyd.

Comment

Another Problem is that old man is Pacquiao promoter, not Mosley's.
                      Straight up. From the source himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X