No announcement yet.

Even though Dirrell clearly beat Froch, i am happy about the robbery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though Dirrell clearly beat Froch, i am happy about the robbery

Dirrell did not box if Froch had any skill he would of beat him(fair). This sends the right message if you hug and run you won't win you have to box.

So, we should just give decisions to fighters who are completely ineffective for 12 rounds if they fight someone who lands punches but doesn't brawl? That's ludicrous.

Comment

before the fight, i was rooting for Dirrell to win....by the 5th round, i wanted Froch to knock his ****in head off for fighting like a *****

by the 9th round, i gave up on my KO hopes and was hoping Froch would do enough to earn a decision....he got the decision but he didn't earn it

**** both those guys...that was garbage...the only thing worse than that fight was the brittish announcers

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Dirrell did not box if Froch had any skill he would of beat him(fair). This sends the right message if you hug and run you won't win you have to box.
        wow, only UK fans (not all) will try and justify a robbery... this just goes to show you what kinda boxing fans they are.

Comment

Working...
        X