No announcement yet.

Fat kid slaps his mother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat kid slaps his mother

I just saw this in the other topic. I couldnt look at it again. I feel sorry for the mother. I would give him away for adoption. Just kidding, but isnt the boy afraid God will get upset ? Why does he do that ? Hopefully he will mature and become good to his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
      I just saw this in the other topic. I couldnt look at it again. I feel sorry for the mother. I would give him away for adoption. Just kidding, but isnt the boy afraid God will get upset ? Why does he do that ? Hopefully he will mature and become good to his mother.
      The kid is out of control. If he were your kid what would you do?

I would send him to boot camp right away.
      Last edited by Komander; 07-21-2008, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
        The kid is out of control. If he were your kid what would you do?
        I dont know what I would do. I would probably cry and ask why this happened to me. I have never seen a child like that before.

Comment

What a weak mother, how dare he touch his mother and even slaps her. The mother should get the playstation powercord and whip his topless fat ass. How ****ing disrespectful.

Comment

That kid deserves a kick in the teeth. No way i would dare have done that to my parents!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              That kid deserves a kick in the teeth. No way i would dare have done that to my parents!
              Yeah, if I ever did that to my mother she would have slapped my beak off Daffy Duck style.

**** Dr. Phil, that little ****er just needs to get slapped in his fat ****ing mouth.

Comment

yea it's been shown before..I'd knock his pudgy arse out..

Comment

If I did that to my mother now she'd kick my ****ing arse up and down the road and I'm 31 years old and 15 stone. I'd ****ing well deserve it as well.

Kids are such ****ing ******* nowadays. What's all this stabbings ****? When I were a lad my dad would ****ing stab me in the gut every morning just to wake me up and I were glad of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    If I did that to my mother now she'd kick my ****ing arse up and down the road and I'm 31 years old and 15 stone. I'd ****ing well deserve it as well.

Kids are such ****ing ******* nowadays. What's all this stabbings ****? When I were a lad my dad would ****ing stab me in the gut every morning just to wake me up and I were glad of it too.

Comment

Working...
                    X