Dan Rafael labeled Hopkins/Cloud "Mastery of Craft" but Rigo "boring"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael labeled Hopkins/Cloud "Mastery of Craft" but Rigo "boring"

Yet this guy claims he's not bias?

He said Mayweather/Cotto was a "barnburner" and "one of the most exciting fights of Mayweather's career" yet Rigo damaging and schooling a Top 3 P4P fighter "boring".

These are the authorities we have to rely on for the sport? Guys who don't seem to appreciate the sweet science's purest practitioners? That bugs me.

If you don't appreciate defensive, counter-punchers, fine.

But...

1. Be consistent with that criticism. Dan would never label Mayweather/Hopkins/Ward as "boring" because he wants access to them. Give Rigo the same respect.

and

2. Don't label them as "boring" because guess what? Some of us actually enjoy watching guys like Rigo demonstrate superior skill and technique to mentally break down guys. That's exactly what he did...again....to a Top 3 P4P guy.

Disgusted by the treatment Rigo has got.

Someone get on Twitter and call him out on it. He will block you for sure and that will prove that he's a fkin douche. I no longer respect this guy and will mute my TV when I hear him on FNF.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He had a Man crush on Donaire he just salty.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
        Someone get on Twitter and call him out on it. He will block you for sure and that will prove that he's a fkin douche. I no longer respect this guy and will mute my TV when I hear him on FNF.

I already did...he said my comments were "moronic".

Comment

If yours were moronic what does that say about his tweets? Weak response.

mrconstantine 1
          Dan Rafael 0

Comment

dan rafael had donaire #3 p4p?

Comment

He was pulling for Donaire no one takes his opinions seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                dan rafael had donaire #3 p4p?
                I'm not saying that, but some people do. Dan has him #5.

Comment

The fight was not boring at all.

Boring was Hopkins-Jones II, Clottey-Pacquiao, Mosley-Pacquiao, Donaire-Narvaez.

This fight was intense and you can just hear Rigondeaux thinking in the ring. It was a match between a Chess Master and a Connect 4 player.

Comment

the dude is a moron, simple as that, he does not deserve a thread

I really do think he is on golden boys nuts though, would not surprise me they asked him to do this

Comment

Working...
                    X