Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Bradley make more money fighting Ruslan than Rios fighting Alvarado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
    this fight bradley got is straight up garbage, he wanted rios and has retweeted fans saying top rank is protecting rios from him....
    good stuff.

we know that if Rios does what's expected of him and handles Alvarado again, the top fights at JWW are going to be impossible to attain for him. plus, he's very tight on the weight still, even at 140. a move up to face Bradley would be the most appropriate option, unless Bob elects to just keep him busy until he can pair him with Pacquiao or Marquez in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Only reason i bring it up is because guys on this forum scream out how boring Bradley is and how nobody wants to see him. If all that is the case then why does HBO pay him more money than Rios? He was making more than Rios before the Pac fight. Why do you think that is? Does HBO consider him more skilled so therefore he deserves more money?

bradley is making more money because he is the more accomplished fighter. he is an undefeated fighter that has won titles at 2 weight classes with wins over pacquiao, alexander, and peterson. and those wins against alexander and peterson came when they were undefeated. who has rios beat? antillion,alvarado,abril. rios is more exciting, but bradley is more accomplished.

Comment

Bradley's making more because he is more accomplished than rios. he has wins over pacquiao, a undefeated alexander, and a undefeated peterson. who has rios beat? alvarado, antillion, abril. rios is more exiciting. but bradley is more accomplished. it's not bradley's fault that bob arum wont let him fight rios.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Bradley doesn't deserve to get paid more than Rios or even Alvarado

why not? who has rios ever beat? alvarado, antillion, abril. who has alvarado ever beat?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Rigo doesn't deserve to get paid more than Chavez jr or Froch that's ******ed. No matter how much more skilled he is.
            Absolutely dumb comparison,Froch and Chavez Jr are more proven then Rigo..So of course they should and they do get paid more then Rigo...

Comment

Rios is already set to fight. Why do guys like you act like it's the fighters ducking?? They are both promoted by Top Rank it's Top Rank who makes the fight!! Do you really think Bradley went to Arum and said I'm physically and mentally scared of Riosn please don't make me fight him????

Comment

bradley is probably making at least 1.3 mil, i cant see rios making more than that

Comment

Originally posted by Toby 1991 View Post
                  Bradley will get paid more.
                  This

Bradley will get at least a mil. Rios won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Rios is considered a exciting fighter so for the Alvarado rematch he is going to make more money than Bradley a fighter guys on this site consider boring right?
                    I think he got $1mil for the Casamayor-fight. I think Bradley will get more, no doubt about it.

Comment

Rios is a bum. Bob set up this rematch cause rios won't lose to Alvarado and already got exposed by Abril. He's trying to protect him since his stable is so weak right now

Comment

Working...
                      X