This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    Only in this day and age can these photos be done so easy, so it makes me wonder why it hasn't been done with any other fighter getting ko'd. Anyway, great thread. Lots of fun looking through this thread.
    Its been done with plenty of other fighters and athletes in all sports...

Comment

• bump........lets keep this thread alive.

Comment

• Comment

• Best thread ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post

I am a huge fan of The Pacman. This is a very funny thread

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Its been done with plenty of other fighters and athletes in all sports...
                I'm sure it has, but I've hardly seen it on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  I'm sure it has, but I've hardly seen it on this forum.
                  It was done to Roy Jones Jr, even before he had been KO'ed. This type of thread, posting pics of boxers being KO'ed is nothing new. It's just the new fan base (pac tarts) who are new to all of it and take it personal.

It's a noob thing. They're being phased out so it doesn’t really matter.

Comment

• Not very good with gifs, anyway......

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      It was done to Roy Jones Jr, even before he had been KO'ed. This type of thread, posting pics of boxers being KO'ed is nothing new. It's just the new fan base (pac tarts) who are new to all of it and take it personal.

It's a noob thing. They're being phased out so it doesn’t really matter.
                      It was fine spending years putting Floyd on KFC buckets and making "The Monkey Team" photoshops, but when it was their national hero ktfo with the entire world laughing at him all of a sudden they were trying to tell people about being "classy" and "mature"...**** was hilarious...the week after December 9th was probably my favorite ever on this site

Comment

Working...
                      X