Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why hasn't floyd had any knockouts once he started his ped crusade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My God, now I know why Bernard Hopkins hasn't had a KO since 2004! This guy has opened my eyes, it's a fool proof system for detecting former PED... This is seriously one of the most stupid threads I've seen in a while, and Larry's been posting all week!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph
      My God, now I know why Bernard Hopkins hasn't had a KO since 2004! This guy has opened my eyes, it's a fool proof system for detecting former PED... This is seriously one of the most stupid threads I've seen in a while, and Larry's been posting all week!!!
      so you missed Larry's thread?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You guys kill me with these threads. At least this is funny. On the topic though, if you're still winning does it really matter if you're knocking guys out?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
          Don't try and say Ortiz either. The world sees it as a sucker punch. Since accusing Manny of steroids and implementing phony random drug testing, he couldn't even ko a career featherweight.

Somethings up.
          What about that Sucker Punch Ko

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            ahahhahaaahaha

Comment

Don't try and say Ortiz either. The world sees it as a sucker punch. Since accusing Manny of steroids and implementing phony random drug testing, he couldn't even ko a career featherweight.

Somethings up.

Comment

haters : Hey look Floyd has no ko in his last fight ( even though he hurt Mosley Cotto and sucker ko Ortiz ), HES A FORMER PED USER

haters if Floyd wins 4 fights in a row by ko : HEY LOOK!! Floyd is not a big puncher now hes koing guy he must be on ped !

Comment

so you missed Larry's thread?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Nah I've skimmed through some of them, but you manage to take the cake in stupid threads! Why don't you dedicate your time to doing something productive for the sport instead of spreading vitriol?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    floyds power has actually gotten better since he came back from retirement, when he first went into welterweight he almost seemed featherfisted, he's grown into the weight now, heavier, stronger
                    MY understanding was that it was because he had grown "into the weight" that he went into welterweight. He couldn't even KO a very overweight and flabby Marquez, even though he was several pounds heavier. Byt that time he'd been a welterweight for 3-4 years. he just doesn't have real KO power, and perhaps the yarn that he used to tell about bad hands is true. Also, he doesn't really take the chance of setting himself because of his mainly defensive inclinations.

Comment

The Ortiz KO was pretty bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X