No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ajose Olusegun Vows Not To Step Aside For Khan-Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ajose Olusegun Vows Not To Step Aside For Khan-Garcia

The WBC’s number one light-welterweight contender Ajose Olusegun has revealed to World Boxing News that a purse bid is to be held on Friday for his ordered world title shot against champion Danny Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Olusegun vs Garcia would be good, But id still rather watch Garcia vs Khan. Khan probably will edge Garcia in this as well.

Comment

Well, unless Garcia vacates or the wbc makes a new rule, khans not fighting garcia

Comment

Will a titlist please just give Ajose the shot, whoop his ass, and move on. It's irritating listening to this "contender" talk about being avoided.

Comment

Surely a unification would overrule this. You may not have a choice, Ajose.

Comment

wbc have siad a unification would take priority over a mandatory, all depends on wheather khan gets his belts back now for this to go ahead.

Comment

I like the khan-garcia fight

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                Will a titlist please just give Ajose the shot, whoop his ass, and move on. It's irritating listening to this "contender" talk about being avoided.
                To be fair man it seems like people avoid him, prob cause hes not a big name but he's been in line for ages now so im all for him getting a shot, it annoys me how folk like khan just kind of asume Olusegun will step aside.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Surely a unification would overrule this. You may not have a choice, Ajose.
                  As much as I would love to see Khan Garcia, Ajose's title shot is LONG over due.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                    it annoys me how folk like khan just kind of asume Olusegun will step aside.
                    Did Khan say this? Or are you assuming that he's assuming?

Comment

Working...
                    X