Who came up with the Nov date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who came up with the Nov date?

Im just asking.
    Seems like Bribe/Bob has been the only one singing that November song. And why does Manny even HAVE to fight in November? Shouldnt he be looking to make the fight with Floyd happen?
    Some will say "He is trying to make it happen, in November" NO, Bribe is going ahead with November with or without Floyd.

I dont hate or hate on Pac, I dislike Bribe/Bob and his devil ways.

November was all Bribe/Bob, it had nothing to do with Floyd

It's Arum's way of keeping things in house. He makes a date, sends some garbage demands, and then uses all the publicity to hype another top rank fight.

Comment

I think its Pacquiaos recommended date so he can keep track on his congress work along with boxing

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        Im just asking.
        Seems like Bribe/Bob has been the only one singing that November song. And why does Manny even HAVE to fight in November? Shouldnt he be looking to make the fight with Floyd happen?
        Some will say "He is trying to make it happen, in November" NO, Bribe is going ahead with November with or without Floyd.

I dont hate or hate on Pac, I dislike Bribe/Bob and his devil ways.

November was all Bribe/Bob, it had nothing to do with Floyd
        Because Promoters reserve PPV and HBO Dates for thier fighters. Just like Devon has a Aug 7th date reserved for several months and Bradley had july 17 reserved for months

Plus fighters have to fight and negotiating with a man whos on vacation doesnt make sense.

Also Floyd wont fight this year so why shouldnt Pac have a fight instead of sitting out more then a year and fighting Floyd in May?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
          I think its Pacquiaos recommended date so he can keep track on his congress work along with boxing
          Bingo, he has other duties besides boxing and wont wait for anyone. Floyd likes to say that too but his "duties" are vacations

Comment

I think its because 1. Part of his promotional deal to fight 2 times a year, and that specific date because its a good promotional point from last years fight on Nov 14th. Also its probably a date were Top Rank and HBO can make a good PPV promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              I think its because 1. Part of his promotional deal to fight 2 times a year, and that specific date because its a good promotional point from last years fight on Nov 14th. Also its probably a date were Top Rank and HBO can make a good PPV promotion.
              Yea thats true. For some reason Floyd fans are complaining that Arum set up a date for him to fight, just like every promoter does. Plus its 8 months from his last fight and hes not gonna fight once a year

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                Yea thats true. For some reason Floyd fans are complaining that Arum set up a date for him to fight, just like every promoter does. Plus its 8 months from his last fight and hes not gonna fight once a year
                I dont see people complaining, but i do see people assuming this date was for Floyd/Pac.
                Bob has always known Pac was fighting in Nov, with or without Floyd. So why are people pushing for Floyd/Pac in Nov?
                I just see Arum pimping Pac for all he can get, and sooner or later he will feed him to the wolves with no shield.

Comment

Working...
                X