Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little over a week out from Pacquiao-Clottey...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little over a week out from Pacquiao-Clottey...

Why is no one talking about this fight? I want to see Mayweather vs. Mosley more than most, but I'm ready to see this fight as well. I feel like it's Clottey's now or never time to shine, and no one is paying attention.

Originally posted by IIG View Post
    Why is no one talking about this fight? I want to see Mayweather vs. Mosley more than most, but I'm ready to see this fight as well. I feel like it's Clottey's now or never time to shine, and no one is paying attention.
    I feel you.

Some around here are tryin to down play the fight, but I also feel that it is Clottey's time.

I like and respect Pac, he is the P4P King.

I see him losing this fight though.

Watch what I tell you though, I have seen maybe 5 posters at the most (including myself) pick Clottey to win. Now IF he does win, watch how many Pac haters jump on his nuts...

Comment

maybe its because Pac is fighting someone who's been defeated by his previous opponent, who happens to be dominated by Pac himself

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        maybe its because Pac is fighting someone who's been defeated by his previous opponent, who happens to be dominated by Pac himself
        I thought Clottey beat Cotto. That is neither here nor there though.

That fight went in a completly different direction after the body slam.

Clottey is a snake bit fighter, something stupid/bad always happens to him, and he falls short.

He is a fighter that is just waiting to have that one good night. March 13 just might be that night.

Comment

You'll start feeling the hype machine around Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

This fight may not have as much significance as the Mayweather-Mosley fight, but it's still a great fight to watch on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post

Clottey is a snake bit fighter, something stupid/bad always happens to him, and he falls short.

He is a fighter that is just waiting to have that one good night. March 13 just might be that night.
            i also thought Clottey CAN win that fight

but in the end, he didn't have the muster to finish strong

and thats important esp.if he's fighting Pacquiao

Comment

Key words- snake bit fighter. I believe Clottey has all the tools to defeat Pacquiao and I wouldn't be surprised if he won, but I don't think Clottey has the intelligence to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                i also thought Clottey CAN win that fight

but in the end, he didn't have the muster to finish strong

and thats important esp.if he's fighting Pacquiao
                Now that is total truth.

Clottey will have to finish strong in this fight.

Comment

I feel you.

Some around here are tryin to down play the fight, but I also feel that it is Clottey's time.

I like and respect Pac, he is the P4P King.

I see him losing this fight though.

Watch what I tell you though, I have seen maybe 5 posters at the most (including myself) pick Clottey to win. Now IF he does win, watch how many Pac haters jump on his nuts...
                  even if he doesnt win and just gives pacquiao a hard time pac haters will jump on his nuts claim he exposed pacquiao's flaws that a better fighter would capitalize on.

Comment

Originally posted by Naldo View Post
                    Key words- snake bit fighter. I believe Clottey has all the tools to defeat Pacquiao and I wouldn't be surprised if he won, but I don't think Clottey has the intelligence to use them.
                    If there is no leg injury (Cotto fight), hand/knuckle injury (Margo fight), Arm/bicep injury (an injury suffered in the Judah fight, right before it was stopped), or DQ on headbutts....

I can see Clottey giving Pac major problems all night long.

Comment

Working...
                    X