Marcos Maidana Upsets Victor Ortiz in a Six Round War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden boy needs to drop this punk loser

Comment

he was so much more skilled but likes to brawl and it got him cut up like a pinyata......i was upset he quit i wanted to see candy come out that mother****a...

there should be a rematch, he can win, upset he went out like that instead of adjusting....

Comment

Shocking. .

Comment

fool was walking back to the other corner looking for teh doctor... he def quit

Comment

Originally posted by UncleSam View Post
            did ortiz quit or was it stopped?
            Both, the ref askedhim if he wanted to continue and he shook his head but the ref took him to the doc and the doc was like"should we just stop it?" and Ortiz said nothing back, party over.

Comment

Even before the doctor officially stopped the fight, Victor Ortiz was shaking his head as if he didn't want to continue anymore.

Therefore, in my opinion, Ortiz quit.

Comment

He quit? That is sad.

Comment

Mexican boxing is on its death bed. A lot of soul searching.

I'm sorry but Mexican boxing is struggling more than I can ever remember. There isn't many prospects coming up and with Ortiz and Angulo going down its a pretty big blow imo. Outside of Marquez its pretty gloom and doom right now. To be honest I seen this coming, Ortiz just isn't that great. He is polished but he just isn't that gifted imo. Of all the HBO future stars I always felt that Kirkland was the only one with a strong future.

Comment

As soon as the heat started, the Mexican Victor Ortiz just gave up. His face told the entire story.

Comment

Seriously, Ortiz was dropping the guy with his right hook, why didn't he give it another go? Dammit all!

Comment

Working...
                      X