Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harold Lederman "Pacquiao Cut By Bradley Headbutts.. Chavez Jr Is A Cruiserweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Lederman "Pacquiao Cut By Bradley Headbutts.. Chavez Jr Is A Cruiserweight!

Harold Lederman talks Pacquiao vs Bradley and also shares his thoughts on Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

A few direct quotes from Lederman:

On Pacquiao vs Bradley: "Let me tell you, he's going to see his own blood with Bradley.. I'd get 3 cut men and Freddie Roach and that's it. To hell with Blue Boy, or whatever his name is!"

On Chavez Jr: "Is there any middleweight in the world today that's going to beat a 181 pound fighter? The guys a cruiserweight, he walks in at cruiserweight!"

Lol @ blue boy

Comment

Lederman ask the question is their any middleweight who's going to beat a 181 pound fighter, I say yea...Martinez can beat Chavez jr, so can Abraham, and probably Taylor.

Comment

more preemptive excuses and paving a way for another free "decision"

Comment

Be honest Harold, head-butt or not you think Manny is in trouble like I do!! Agree with the Chavez jr. comment. Maybe we should protest to WBC that we will only put up with one fake champ at a time, Canelo vs Chavez eliminator!!

Comment

Originally posted by RoidRage View Post
            Lederman ask the question is their any middleweight who's going to beat a 181 pound fighter, I say yea...Martinez can beat Chavez jr, so can Abraham, and probably Taylor.
            He said that? Haven't watched the video yet, while Chavez Jr skills are decent at best, that size of him alone gives any elite MW problems, serious serious problems. He's not only very big for the weight, his conditioning is very good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              He said that? Haven't watched the video yet, while Chavez Jr skills are decent at best, that size of him alone gives any elite MW problems, serious serious problems. He's not only very big for the weight, his conditioning is very good too.
              I thought zbik beat him.

Comment

Hahaha, blue boy.
                Also Chavez wouldn't bea cruiseweight.... well he's in that range, but 181 would be like a small cruise weight. So I guess he fights as a LHW on fight night....which I agree is complete B.S

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  I thought zbik beat him.
                  I had Chavez winning that. I think he's a better fighter now personally, has shown better conditioning too. Just finished listening to the video, I agree with Lederman here, Chavez's size is a problem, it's not like it slows him down either.

Comment

Over/under 5 headbutts?

Comment

Working...
                    X