Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia says he wants Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El cyclone will put Mikey to sleep easy! Mikey is just like his brother rob. Just doesn't have enough to be elite.

Comment

Garcia is better than most but I don't see him being up there with the elites. Make the fight happen!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        How do you lose chance to fight a Champion who doesn't have a belt or did you miss the part when JuanMa was in the ring after the Solis fight and said that they were fighting each other next.

Or was it when Gamboa got locked up and didn't fight because of legal problems, as much I want to see Mikey trash Gamboa, I know that their schedules have conflicted each other, you on the other hand are trying your best to put this on Mikey like he ducked Gamboa, in that process your making yourself look extremely ignorant.
        I'm not putting anything on Mikey, actually I like the way he fights what u haven't c is that he was the mandatory for Gamboa and he was fighting bums instead of fighting Gamboa when he had the belt, the reason was because his handlers didn't want a part of Gamboa at that moment, actually the handlers of #1 and 2 were saying that their fighters were not ready, beside if he want it to fight him they were both with top rank, is not like Gamboa had any conflict back then, you are dreaming if you think Garcia can trash Gamboa just like some were dreaming when they thought his brother could trash Casamayor...
        PS. Why asking to fight him now that he is not in the division...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          I'm not putting anything on Mikey, actually I like the way he fights what u haven't c is that he was the mandatory for Gamboa and he was fighting bums instead of fighting Gamboa when he had the belt, the reason was because his handlers didn't want a part of Gamboa at that moment, actually the handlers of #1 and 2 were saying that their fighters were not ready, beside if he want it to fight him they were both with top rank, is not like Gamboa had any conflict back then, you are dreaming if you think Garcia can trash Gamboa just like some were dreaming when they thought his brother could trash Casamayor...
          PS. Why asking to fight him now that he is not in the division...
          Are you serious, Mikey was the 2010 Prospect of the year by ESPN and BoxingScene, but you knew that already. How was he supposed to fight Gamboa in 2010?

Comment

Working...
          X