Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Kirkland won't be no war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't count El Mandingo out! Cash Cow aka Canelo still gets tagged a lot. El Mandingo might land that lucky punch, and it won't be a fun Mexican Independence night for a lot of us Mexikings.

Should be a Great fight. Cant wait.

Comment

I think its a good fight. Canelo has the better chin given Kirkland was blown away by Isihida and floored by Angulo but on the flipside Alvarez was hurt by Cottos brother.

Id also give the edge in skills to Canelo given how bad Kirkland struggled iwth that runner last time. Difdnt show much skill and was pretty slow.

Power Id give the edge to James.

It will be a war as long as its lasts. Good fight. Canelo in 6

Comment

Kirkland beats ginger. I don't see how ya'll think Canelo works him over easily. Kirkland has better power & better stamina. Canelo has better skill & maybe a better chin. Oh yeah Kirkland has better experience too. Yeah I said it, what??

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
          I think its a good fight. Canelo has the better chin given Kirkland was blown away by Isihida and floored by Angulo but on the flipside Alvarez was hurt by Cottos brother.

Id also give the edge in skills to Canelo given how bad Kirkland struggled iwth that runner last time. Difdnt show much skill and was pretty slow.

Power Id give the edge to James.

It will be a war as long as its lasts. Good fight. Canelo in 6
          Really Floored by Angulo?? I guess you don't know bout Angulo's power, huh??

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Kirk fully capable of beating Canelo into the ground.
            he WILL bro....I don't know why dudes think Canelo is gonna just walk to the ring and throw some hard stuff at Kirk and fight over...smh....alot of reckless talking by certain dudes

Comment

Canelo only fights in spurts, around the second round he will cave in into the pressure unless he can get to Kirkland first

Comment

I stopped reading the original post when he said Canelo might hit harder than Kirkland. That is absurd. But I think I agree with him in the overall opinion that Canelo will quickly dispose of Kirkland. It's a dangerous fight still, because Kirkland can end a fight in the blink of an eye.

Comment

Kirkland is gonna get Ishida'd again and the fanboys are gonna jump on the shoulder injury excuse quick.

Comment

2 negatives equals a positive. Won't be no war. So i'm going with yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Kirkland beats ginger. I don't see how ya'll think Canelo works him over easily. Kirkland has better power & better stamina. Canelo has better skill & maybe a better chin. Oh yeah Kirkland has better experience too. Yeah I said it, what??
                      If Canelo boxes him intelligently, he wins this fight and stops Kirkland. If he gets careless he could get stretched himself.

I think Molina showed how poor of a boxer Kirkland really is and the improvements that I have seen from Canelo in the last 4-5 fights has been impressive, especially defensively.

Comment

Working...
                      X