No announcement yet.

Japanese Sper Prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
    Exactly he won't need to make it in the states, in fact I'd be incredibly shocked if he ever did make his name in the US, though the US isn't the home of boxing any more, especially not in the weights that we will see Inoue fighting at.
    Yeah, a shame the US audiences don't get to see more of the lower weights, though it was great of Wealth TV to show the Gonzalez v Estrada and Viloria Marquez double header.

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
      Yeah, a shame the US audiences don't get to see more of the lower weights, though it was great of Wealth TV to show the Gonzalez v Estrada and Viloria Marquez double header.
      I think it's odder that the US audiences think fighters need to go to the US to make a name for themselves despite being huge stars back home. Imagine someone like Marco Huck who is a star in Germany fighting in the US, he'd get no attention in the US but get plenty in his homeland.

Comment

Just seen that Inoue fights next month against Yuki Sano (17-2-4, 12) over the 10 round distance O_O wow! Shame Kuroda didn't beat Revecco though.

Also on that card are Yohei Tobe (4-1-1, 2) who has a win over current world champion Kohei Kono and Ryo Matsumoto (5-0, 5)

Insane matchmaking for Inoue really.

Comment

love to see him fight tiger muhamad

Comment

The kid is very good, everything about him

Sadly like almost everyone else fighting in Japan and at lighter weights, we will probably never get to see him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              The kid is very good, everything about him

Sadly like almost everyone else fighting in Japan and at lighter weights, we will probably never get to see him
              His debut was/is floating about on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
                His debut was/is floating about on youtube.
                I just watched it

Im saying boxers who fight in japan and most guys under 118 arent known in europe or america at all

Comment

Honestly i can't see him being on iokas level yes the kid is good. But he is just a prospect and if he sharpens the edges no doubt he'll be champ and not just a paper champ if he stays at flyweights he'll absolutly dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar555 View Post
                    Honestly i can't see him being on iokas level yes the kid is good. But he is just a prospect and if he sharpens the edges no doubt he'll be champ and not just a paper champ if he stays at flyweights he'll absolutly dominate.
                    108 and 112 do look insane in regards to young talent at the moment-
                    Gonzalez, Ioka, Casimero, Rios, Alvarado, Juarez, Ceja, Saengthep, Yedras and Jose Alfredo Rodriguez are all in the Boxrec top 50 at 108 and all under 26!

Comment

He does look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X