Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Hype:THE ART OF NON-NEGOTIATING 201: MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO TIMELINE CONTINUES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump.......

Comment

Comment

Pac fans are hurting. Spamming these threads begging for them to stop. What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Comment

LOL I was laughing at a article about how Bob Arum now all of a sudden wants to build a Stadium for the fight in Vegas...hahaha

it is pretty obvious that Arum don't want to do this fight right now and he is trying to find a safe way out of this fight but without looking BAD so he can get the stupid fans to still buy Pacquiao's next fight even if it is not against Mayweather
          Last edited by sicko; 12-21-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

How many times has Bob fooled the *******s? Bless their hearts over the holidays. Its been one hell of a few months for the man Pac. Dudes broke, and is begging his boss Bob Arum to make him the fight vs Mayweather so he can pay off his debts.

Pac wants the fight badly. It has never been more clear. He even will let the cash cow in Mayweather have the lions share. However Bob has continued to make more excuses. Its sad but it's nothing I haven't said for years now... When Bob is ready he will make the fight.

These pacterds get fed shyt from Bob and continue to eat it with a smile. Bless their little hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              LOL I was laughing at a article about how Bob Arum now all of a sudden wants to build a Stadium for the fight in Vegas...hahaha
              You think 100 mil.$ will come out of thin air? That's how much Floyd wants for this fight. If you are laughing at Arum then laugh at Floyd as well. Stupidity is both ways here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                Pheeeeeeeeew. Done! That was some serious stuff
                your WINKI LEAKS!!!!

bro how did you come across all this stuff.

so pretty much what your saying is it's a no show... I preemptively say "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUK DATTTTTTT SHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Yup, well if that's the case how do you change it?

If you say "i dunno" your are part of the problem fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                    You think 100 mil.$ will come out of thin air? That's how much Floyd wants for this fight. If you are laughing at Arum then laugh at Floyd as well. Stupidity is both ways here.
                    Stupidity is both ways here.

Stupidity is both ways here.....

yup it sure is.

Comment

when *******s have no answer they start talking about mayweathers legal situations lol

Comment

Working...
                      X