Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should HBO fire this wannabe boxing analyst Max Kellerman?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
    I'm no Mayweather fan but I feel for him when this punk a** Max Kellerman disrespected Floyd by abruptly ending the the interview when all that really matters is what the PBF has to say. We fans of the sport must send a message to HBO that us fans deserve better coverage for the boxing matches we pay so high to see. I see this thread's poll overwhelmingly will agree that the giant network should fire and replace that nuisance Max Kellerman...
    posted this earlier:

I've always loved hearing Max Kellerman over Larry but what he did during the post fight interviews was disrespectful to both Mayweather and Marquez and I think HBO should apologize to the both of them.

First off Shane really wasn't doing anything wrong until Kellerman started talking to him like a little kid and telling him to go away. Everything seemed cool between pbf and sugar til then! Would of loved to see Triple H throw a punch and miss and knock Max on his a$$.

Second then Kellerman acts like a lil baby when Floyd told him he talks to much nonsense. If I was Floyd I would of been pissed off at Kellerman as well and took the mic from him! He kept asking the same question and it was obvious floyd wasn't going to answer about the two extra pounds. So instead of letting floyd say what he had to say he broke away back to Jim! There was a lot of other things I would of liked to of heard from Floyd and then I would of loved to of seen the two fighters together talking with him.

What finally pi$$ed me off more than anything, he didn't even interview JMM and he had to beg for a post fight interview because Kellerman was being such a diick/weed!

Although it takes Larry 10 minutes to spit out a couple questions, this crap would of never happened if he was in there! HBO needs to apologize for this crap!!

Comment

I'm not fond of Kellerman and I hate Merchant. I can't stand having to hear guys that haven't boxed try to be critical of guys that are in the ring giving their blood, sweat and tears. And let me add that I cannot stand Lampley either. Those guys always seem to hype whoever the HBO fighter is and I can't stand that. Instead of stating what's obvious. Lederman is the only one I like and you only hear from him every 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

he's losing ratings for HBO. When a million people paid 50$ to HBO they did so to watch FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER not Max the ****in F.AGGOT Kellerman. By cutting Mayweather off he ruined one of the most enjoyable and awaited moments for fans, the big post fight interview. And those who paid their 50$ to HBO should be reimbursed because instead of watching our idols talking we got to watch this **** ass ****** spew his unintelligible filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
          he's losing ratings for HBO. When a million people paid 50$ to HBO they did so to watch FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER not Max the ****in F.AGGOT Kellerman. By cutting Mayweather off he ruined one of the most enjoyable and awaited moments for fans, the big post fight interview. And those who paid their 50$ to HBO should be reimbursed because instead of watching our idols talking we got to watch this **** ass ****** spew his unintelligible filth.

I don't know about losing ratings for HBO. But, he obviously got owned by the situation. Well, welcome to the big leagues Max. Hopefully he can build from this and perform his job better next time.

Comment

a reporter/interviewer is never allowed or supposed to have their ego take center stage over the main focus in this case it was Floyd. The reason being is that the reporter is not who people give a **** about, it's the TOPIC. When the US/Iraq war broke out and reporters flew out there it would be considered highly inappropriate if a reporter on the frontlines started talking about herself instead of the U.S. troops that are dying out there. Similarly here Max Kellerman put the focus on himself like he's the one running the show when in actuality he's an insignificant **** that NO ONE WANTS TO SEE. We paid to see Mayweather, not Max.

Comment

and downsize his big zepelin head.

Comment

Max did a terrible job!!!....he didn't allow Floyd a chance to really talk and that was ****ed up!!!

Comment

No. Why is everybody bitchin bout this ****.

Comment

Don't really care for Kellerman... he should of let Mosley and Mayweather speak instead of trying to butt in though.

Comment

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
                      I'm no Mayweather fan but I feel for him when this punk a** Max Kellerman disrespected Floyd by abruptly ending the the interview when all that really matters is what the PBF has to say. We fans of the sport must send a message to HBO that us fans deserve better coverage for the boxing matches we pay so high to see. I see this thread's poll overwhelmingly will agree that the giant network should fire and replace that nuisance Max Kellerman...

Why should they fire him??? He ask PBF a bunch of questions but the man refuse to answer them, In the end PBF try to grab the mic of max and he was been obnouxious in telling Max he needs to stop talking etc

You just dont do that, I dont feel sorry for him am glad Max took a tough stand by going over to Jim.

Comment

Working...
                      X