No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: Broner is No Mayweather, Bitched Out To Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Yep. Haymon will protect Broner like he did Berto. But at least Berto kept a low profile and never acted like he could take on everybody.
    That's because Berto KNEW HE COULDN'T! Berto knows he is very limited compared to Broner. You're comparing chickens to chicken hawks.

Comment

Guerrero would spank broner like a red headed step child.

Rios is a tougher fight but he is right.. broner does get hit a lot.... and Rios might be slow footed but he is definitely not slow handed.

Comment

Pointless trash talk when this fight has ZERO chance of happening due to promoters. So both Rios and Broner will go back and forth all the while the fight will never get made. I guess this is just more stuff so fans of either fighter can talk crap about the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
          You really do have shit for brains don't you, you fucking ******. Look at the video CLOSELY dumb ass and you WILL CLEARLY SEE Broner looking Guererro in the eyes at the beginning of the video and he even speaks directly into his elf like ears before walking off. That's small shit for small minded people. Broner is above that.

Hahahaha so he can be ****y and call people out until he sees them in person.. Then he's above that kind of stuff? And I'm pretty sure Broner is close to ******ed saying the same things over and over so I don't think he can say anything is for small minded people. I'm not hating on him but listen to his interviews lmao

Comment

Someone post that old video of Ortiz cutting Brandon's hair when they were teenagers.

Comment

Rios vs Broner...now this fight would really sell but theres no way this fight will happen. Good thing for Broner because Rios would tear this ignorant Mayweather wannabe a new anus...Broner better check himself when answering questions bout some potential opponents saying " who's that or I don't know him ", he looks and sounds SO FU***** STUPID !!

Comment

Some people are seriously getting mad just because Rios made Broner look like a sissified bitch

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
                  Guerrero would spank broner like a red headed step child.

Rios is a tougher fight but he is right.. broner does get hit a lot.... and Rios might be slow footed but he is definitely not slow handed.
                  "I Got My 0"

Comment

Link of the Ghost/Broner confrontation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gio View Post
                      Link of the Ghost/Broner confrontation?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PKsC2q8Db4

I think Rios would certainly pose a threat to Broner, but it won't happen anytime soon, since a good fight between 2 young fighters makes too much sense...

Comment

Working...
                      X