No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez To Return on January 4 Against Ennis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez To Return on January 4 Against Ennis

Sources have informed BoxingScene.com that unbeaten junior middleweight Jonathan Gonzalez (15-0, 13KOs) will return on January 4th in Miami, Florida. The opponent is likely going to be veteran Dereck "Pooh" Ennis (23-3-1, 13), who holds victories over Gabe Rosado among others.

[Click Here To Read More]

Even though he didn't win against Sergie I think he raised his stock with a draw against him going from a totally untested prospect.

Comment

Man he won that damn fight against Sergy, and he looked Mediocre doing it too...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
        Man he won that damn fight against Sergy, and he looked Mediocre doing it too...
        I think he might have edge it out a tiny bit if he didn't have so much time of inactivity. His stamina seem to effect him a bit. He allowed Dzinzurik to land some shots when he was resting. If he can get serious about training and hire a good trainer and nutritionist he could be something good. I hope he takes a step in the right direction. I don't want to see him come in overweight again.

Comment

He is one creepy looking mfer! Yea he may have won vs Dzinizirik, but he came in 10lbs heavy so who cares if he is shafted with a draw.

Comment

The fact that he fought Sergie with only half the fights and did it out of shape tells me that if he trains like a demon and gets in top shape, he could go very far. He has to get into top shape to see his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              Even though he didn't win against Sergie I think he raised his stock with a draw against him going from a totally untested prospect.
              He lowered his stock. Couldn't get the KO with after cheating the scales.

Comment

I really hope that Ennis will beat the shіt out of Cheatalez.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  He lowered his stock. Couldn't get the KO with after cheating the scales.
                  He had no stock before, getting a draw while coming in 10lbs heavier against Sergie is a better position than he was in before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
                    I really hope that Ennis will beat the shіt out of Cheatalez.
                    Dude is lazy but he aint no Broner...

Comment

Working...
                    X