Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather on Pacquiao, Testing, Ortiz Ending, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather on Pacquiao, Testing, Ortiz Ending, More

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) spoke to BoxingScene.com and a select group of writers at the Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayweather discussed the issues that are delaying the finalization of a mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao for May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

ortiz ending=pacs fate if he faces mayweather.

Comment

Floyd does his talking for himself, while Manny says nothing. Manny hides up Bob Arum's butt and lets Arum spew all those excuses. Manny, get out of Arum's butt, speak for yourself and make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) spoke to BoxingScene.com and a select group of writers at the Mayweather Gym in Las Vegas, Nevada. Mayweather discussed the issues that are delaying the finalization of a mega-fight with Manny Pacquiao for May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Stop it Floyd, you are embarrassing yourself.

Floyd Mayweather don't now **** about boxing if he thinks Pacquiao popped out of nowhere a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Stop it Floyd, you are embarrassing yourself.

Floyd Mayweather don't now **** about boxing if he thinks Pacquiao popped out of nowhere a couple of years ago.
          I'm sure you were watching Manny when he was promoted by Murad Muhammad. Well to be fair you may have been. But ALOT of manny fans were not.

Comment

Man,you guys just love bashing that little asian dude. All he does is smile and knock out guys a head taller than him.

But to stand by the wife beating crackdealing, jail client, 100 dollar bill burning, big mouth mayweather is beyond me.

Comment

You have to love Mayweather. This is how you call somebody out. No ***** footing around the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by MrJoshua View Post
                Man,you guys just love bashing that little asian dude. All he does is smile and knock out guys a head taller than him.

But to stand by the wife beating crackdealing, jail client, 100 dollar bill burning, big mouth mayweather is beyond me.
                Now Floyds a crack dealer? When was Floyd ever married? Next Manny will be the Pope.

Comment

knock out guys a head taller than him.
                  Not really....

Comment

Tis is boxing fool....dont nobody care about all that...what Floyd does outside of the ring...most of us are biased toward him because of who he is as a champion...everytime the guy fights, the world stops cuz its always a good opponent, and his skills are "beyond me"...I never seen a fighter like him in my life...I will NEVER turn on Mayweather...when he does things I dont like, I pray for em..I dont jump off the bandwagon...oh no no no...this champion needs his true fans to stand by his side in these times of his career, where he's sealing his legacy, walking toe to toe with bigazz killers...Pac is not built like Floyd...he's a kool little fighter, but he does not have what it takes...I never seen pacman vicious enough to ruthlessly suckerpunch an opponent cuz he dont have it in em...he would accept the headbutt, and accept a kiss

Comment

Working...
                    X