Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Cotto dare go to his knees in front of 18K screaming Puerto Rican fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way Cotto will leave the MSG are:

Victorious
    Defeated via Decision or TKO/KO

He will not quit.

Comment

Ummm..sure i do some guy named juan manuel marquez, he fought with a broken nose from round 1 and still gave pacquiao a boxing lesson. Second of all cotto did quit in round 11, he winked at his corner..go watch it again
      Originally posted by Mojita View Post
      He wont quit man. You guys realize he had a busted nose in round 2 and even In round 10 he was still fighting back. He wasnt just getting anything right... Busted nose, constant pressure, staying on the ropes like a dumbass. If he avoids that hes perfectly fine. He didnt fold. You guys act any other fighter with a busted nose and geyting hit like that would lasted that long. Doubt it.

**** happens. And its funny the only thing Margarito fans have anything good to say is him making Cotto take a knee. Other than that theres really nothing tobe proud about as a Margarito fan.

Comment

You saw what would happen in the Pac-Cotto fight.

He didn't quit.

Won't come to that though.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
          Will the screaming rage of the fans keep him on his feet

Or will he be smarter than the average bear and take the easy way out?
          He will be forced to the Tijuana Tornado will make him take cover

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            You saw what would happen in the Pac-Cotto fight.

He didn't quit.

Won't come to that though.
            He mentally quit, he stopped trying to win and switched to survival mode.

Comment

Originally posted by TU PADRE View Post
              Ummm..sure i do some guy named juan manuel marquez, he fought with a broken nose from round 1 and still gave pacquiao a boxing lesson. Second of all cotto did quit in round 11, he winked at his corner..go watch it again
              Yea, thats true hands down to marquez true warrior and great champion but pacquiao didn't have loaded gloves did he? Thats the only thing mexicans wont accept, because they dont have anything else to be proud of than boxing... Theres nothing in mexico ive been there is like hell, but ur still alive. EDIT. BTW Cotto always wink, not just to quit ur just a hater bro. O and for the record I aint puerto rican just stating some facts
              Last edited by snook; 11-27-2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

That'll be so pathetic if he goes on his knees infront of all his people.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                  No
                  He do it mexican style and stay on his stool
                  Better than jumping out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^
                    this....

I think the doc stops it early too... the second he bleeds the doc will be there to look at it....
                    I hope they get Arthur Mercante Jr to ref the fight, he's the guy that made Foreman continue after his corner threw in the towel, lol.

Comment

If Marg is able to do this to Cotto without his plaster i'll be quite surprised

Comment

Working...
                      X