Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer is picking the upset, says Gomez will beat Alvarez by decision? Is he crazy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer is picking the upset, says Gomez will beat Alvarez by decision? Is he crazy?

I think he is, I think Alvarez will **** Gomez up like Cotto did. I however do agree Gomez has gotten better since the Cotto fight but I just don't think Alvarez will respect Gomez's punching power at all.

Crazy prediction.

Comment

Lately, it seems that Dwyer has been off the mark with his predictions.

Comment

Ortiz a middleweight champ???? Since when??

Comment

By decision is a pretty crazy call, knockout maybe because Alvarez is going to fight and anyone can get caught in that situation but decision no way i don't see how Gomez gets a decision.

Comment

dwyer is a ******.

Why you think he using a webcam from the 1990's and a $10 headset?

Cuz if you bet using his predictions you will live out of a cardboard box.

Why does he talk.....like......a.......robot?

Its like he says the word in his head then says it outloud.
            Last edited by Medved; 08-04-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Co-sign Solitario. Look at his predictions lately they have all been wrong. The only one I recall him getting right this year is Pascal-Hopkins. True he encourages you to profit from a straddle bet. That's not maximizing profit though. If you want to know who is best at giving prediction vids watch Gambeino. Look at his record and he's only got one prediction wrong versus Dwyer.

Comment

Dwyer has been a bit dumb lately. Half of his predictions are practicly crazy! Alvarez will win, and thats not a maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario View Post
                  Lately, it seems that Dwyer has been off the mark with his predictions.
                  agree

had a spark when he started

Comment

alfonso gomez???lol

Comment

Working...
                    X